Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

These people have accessed legitimate membership barcodes to purchase the tickets.Are they the Eagles mob who buy our memberships 'cos theirs is closed plus some of our own who would rather turn a profit than go to the game??
Humans eh;who'd trust'em!

Guys, I gotta couple too man tickets because two of my friends no longer want to pay the $170 I paid for them.. What's the legal way to go about selling these?

there would have to be hundreds on ebay...in all the good areas too! they need to bring in a different system. The barcodes one is just a joke. Should have to pick them up from the club with membership and ID in the future.

You'd think they could just update the membership attached to your barcode. Buy your tickets and take your card or give your card to whoever is going to use your membership for the day. It would hurt those who genuinely try to help another fan out by passing on a barcode but at least it'd make it a bit harder to outright scalp tickets.

Guys, I gotta couple too man tickets because two of my friends no longer want to pay the $170 I paid for them.. What's the legal way to go about selling these?

I believe you are allowed to sell - given you make no profit on the sale.

The scalpers will be largely AFL and Sydney members. No idea why an AFL member should have an allocation.

Because it's one of the perks of it. I do think it should be AFL Club allocations first, meaning you'd have to be a Freo or Swans fan to get them at the same time as general Dockers member. But how many Full AFL Members can be bothered scalping tickets? The only thing they do is unfairly attend the GF.

There were at least 20-30 people queing at the Murdoch Uni Ticketmaster when I grabbed lunch there about 20 minutes ago. Thankfully they had provided seats for the people, but the line looked long enough for me to want to risk the website instead to try and grab a couple of tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cat 1 seats were still available - best available was giving you a mix of cat 1 or cat 2. I fished around with 2 browsers open refreshing the seat selection until I got my preferred side. block 150

I'm never lining up again!

Got down to the ticket outlet at 6.20am, about 15-20 people in front of me (mostly grey nomad varieties) and by the time all the diddering old nannas had finished complaining about not being able to get their own seats, fumbling around paying in 5, 10 and 20c pieces and generally just holding up everybody the best I got was seats in 145(city end/near point post/railway side) Crap seats but at least I'm there..

Just tried to see if any General admission Tix available

Ticketmaster site comes back Nothing! I have mine but seems it's a sellout unless some get thrown back in the pool later on

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back