Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

4 seats in 129 for me. Honestly don't think I could pick a better spot to watch it from, the crowd at ground level is going to be great.

Do others have their tickets showing up in their ticketmaster account? I got through and have a confirmation, but nothing in my account yet. ( I chose Ticketfast delivery)

4 seats in 129 for me. Honestly don't think I could pick a better spot to watch it from, the crowd at ground level is going to be great.

Do others have their tickets showing up in their ticketmaster account? I got through and have a confirmation, but nothing in my account yet. ( I chose Ticketfast delivery)

nope nothing yet either. It will probably take some time due to the frenzy going on at the moment.

W000T -- block 319, finally through, laptop didnt work keep queing but now tried on iphone and got through they must be allocating certain spots in the que to tablets, phones and pcs.

I got the email sent saying tickets confirmed but nothing in ticketmaster account. The same thing happened when buying the Geelong tickets, so don't worry too much about that. The tickets will get sent after lunch like last time.

Ahhhh shit! I had them and took too long :( back of the queue now so dumb, I was double checking everything and my 5 minutes expired just as I went to pay for it.

FYI Internet Explorer worked the best. Which is strange because it is the worst browser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats my block for H&A season... great seats, but if it rains..... no cover...

Good luck to everyone. As an aside, back in the day I had good season tickets (126), but for the Hawthorn final I got the best seats I've ever had (a few rows from the back of 102), so there can be some advantages to it being a clean slate. Seems if you get in early then you'll end up on the wings if you so desire.

I clicked best available, category one, but I got the worst tickets in the house? Behind the goals???

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back