Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG I hate you ticket master!!!!!!! My original Cat 1 seats didn't go through and by the time I got through again they were all sold out :'(

Have to settle for cat 2 now lol. At least I am going though :D

Edit: In section 111, so right near our race so pretty decent haha

Phone was painful but got 2 in 122. SAWEET
Chose the telephone because I thought that you would get to speak to a person, but,it is automated and you get the same thing repeated over and over before you actually get seating allocation. Disappointing that you are asked to pay $170 a ticket and cannot even choose an area of the ground that you would prefer! Will be queuing next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to everyone. As an aside, back in the day I had good season tickets (126), but for the Hawthorn final I got the best seats I've ever had (a few rows from the back of 102), so there can be some advantages to it being a clean slate. Seems if you get in early then you'll end up on the wings if you so desire.
I ended up with tickets in 126. I usually sit in 106, so I'm coming over to see how the other half live.

I tried to pinpoint my own seats by picking the matching category (3), but I kept getting offered tickets behind the goals. After going through the ticketing process about 20 times I gave up and went up to category two. 126 looked good so I nabbed them, second row.

Got em!

How does Ticketmaster determine "Best Available"? It offered me block 322, then 241 (behind the goals :confused:) before offering me 127.

Bizarre however it works. Initially offered me 320 but that timed out while I was trying to log in (turns out my email was already registered but I had no idea of the password), then offered me 323 the 2nd time, which at first glance looks like slightly better tickets further around towards the wing.

I was too paranoid to keep trying for seats closer to the wing. If it had tried to stick us behind the goals I would have though.

The Cat 1 seats were still available - best available was giving you a mix of cat 1 or cat 2. I fished around with 2 browsers open refreshing the seat selection until I got my preferred side. block 150

Didn't know you could do this and didn't see any option on screen.

I ended up paying top dollar for seats that would be my LAST choice.

husband said he keeps getting through, does the tickets etc, then it crashes :(

Kept happening to me as well. I had good tickets so many times but eventually got through with some shit tickets. Sitting in the pocket which I hate.

218 row JJ.

Just got tickets! Bay 126, Row K. If you have a iPhone or android, go on there. The mobile site is so fast. No one is clogging that site up.. Clicked on it and was taken through almost immediately

Thanks for the advise.

couldn't get through on the website but app on the ipad took me straight in and had tickets in minutes

I got block 127 row A. Does anyone have experience being right down the front? My usual seats are in a different block in row QQ. I'm stoked to have seats but just a little worried that my two young kids might not be able to see over the fence...??

I ended up with tickets in 126. I usually sit in 106, so I'm coming over to see how the other half live.

I tried to pinpoint my own seats by picking the matching category (3), but I kept getting offered tickets behind the goals. After going through the ticketing process about 20 times I gave up and went up to category two. 126 looked good so I nabbed them, second row.

I used to sit in 126, its on point of the SW corner of the square from memory. Good view as long as you are not too close to the fence and it's not an afternoon game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back