Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I clicked on at 9.00, waited in queue forever, went for best available and got Block 112. Aren't they the old wooden bench seats? I'm usually up the city end but might be nice to be down at ground level.

Ok, so I had to go three times...

I'm usually in 153, which is just standard seating in regular season, but got Cat 1 for my girlfriend and me and will be in 125, row Y. So we're moving across town (!), it will be interesting to see the view from the opposite side. Shame I won't get to watch the big screen, but I think I'll cope. Seats on the wing - gotta be happy with that. :thumbsu:

Went back to get Cat 2 tix for the ex and kids + eldest daughter's boyfriend... Calamity!! One of the barcodes wouldn't go in. :eek: So bought tix for ex-husband, and two younger kids. Block 109, row PP. happy with that. I think we were in 107/108 for the finals in '06 and '10, so I know they've got good views, even if they are the benchies.

So, almost hit the panic button - how was I going to get tickets for the eldest child + boyfriend?? I put the SOS out among the most awesomest supporters in the history of the universe!

Thanks to Paracleet the cry for help was answered, and I went in for the last two tickets. They threw up Blk 414... For serious?? That's the best Cat 2 tickets left?? No way... Tried again and got Blk 309 - two tickets in row MM. Not bad. :)

Can't fricken wait!!!

I managed to get two tickets in block 245. I normally sit diagonally opposite in 122 in the H&A season.

Hoping to pay for my prelim tickets, and have money left over for "refreshments", by doing the Ticketmaster survey. :)

8 seats in block 127 row B.

Good spot but hope it doesn't rain !

Was in the queue with my uncle at Kambos and just he we got to the front, his daughter got his tickets on the phone.

The guy at the front of the queue had been there since 3pm yesterday.

He will be on channel 9 news.

I got block 127 row A. Does anyone have experience being right down the front? My usual seats are in a different block in row QQ. I'm stoked to have seats but just a little worried that my two young kids might not be able to see over the fence...??

I used to sit down there, your kids will struggle to se over the fence, you may want to bring a few cushions for them to sit on (you'll be behind the electronic display). Great seats if you can see over the fence (I'm 185 cm and I had no issues, my wife is 163 cm and she could only see over if she was sitting up really straight). Bring somehting to stack on the seats for any shorties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5:45pm start time, so should be good. How close is too close to the fence? I sit front row in my usual section and have no problems.

If you're a front row guy then no problems. With subi's massive camber I don't like being on the fence since players on the opposite wing can only be seen above the knees. It's the same on the other side, just maybe a foot or 2 more pronouced on NAB stand wing.

If you're a front row guy then no problems. With subi's massive camber I don't like being on the fence since players on the opposite wing can only be seen above the knees. It's the same on the other side, just maybe a foot or 2 more pronouced on NAB stand wing.
Yeah, I'm ok with the camber. I'm used to that.

I'm not used to having people in front of me, I hope they bring ear plugs.

Got cat 2 tix in 111, had cat 1 tickets initially but got timed out. Is block 111 the wooden benches??

I went through the web site which took 10 minutes in the queue, but then no problems.

The only options I had though was non-alcohol section or Fremantle members section.

Clicked on the Freo members and then clicked on best available seating as I was given no other choices.

3 seats in SECTION 108,ROW SS
Total Charge: AU $437.40 :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back