Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

How does it work online? Do you get put in a queue?
You go onto the site, put your barcodes in, select seat category and you'll be offered seats that fit your search and given 5 minutes to finalise the transaction before they go back in the pool and you have to start again. If you don't like the seats you can choose to cancel and try again, but don't forget that as you're doing this, seats are disappearing. Occasionally the system will shit itself for no reason and you'll have to start again.

Make sure you already have a Ticketmaster account, and if you have a lot of barcodes type them into a text program first so you can cut and paste to save time.

Yeah, good luck everyone. I'm dead jealous of you all. But the excitement is incredible and I had my 'grand final' weekend in Melbs a couple of weeks ago at our historic Simonds final.

Go Dockers!

Yeah, good luck everyone. I'm dead jealous of you all. But the excitement is incredible and I had my 'grand final' weekend in Melbs a couple of weeks ago at our historic Simonds final.

Go Dockers!

Cheers bud this will be historic gf I can just imagine what joy and happiness last match would have brought you.

Just had a look at the Sydney ticketing info.
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-09-15/week-3-finals-information

FFs they get to buy tickets 2 hours earlier than us. What the hell is a 'Club member' as opposed to a 'Supporter member' ?
We had a limit for the game in the Village called Geelong yet Vlad the dictator gives our opposition 2 whole hours for a fee hit at our seats.
I'm gonna blow a fu!!ing valve !!!!

FFs they get to buy tickets 2 hours earlier than us. What the hell is a 'Club member' as opposed to a 'Supporter member' ?
We had a limit for the game in the Village called Geelong yet Vlad the dictator gives our opposition 2 whole hours for a fee hit at our seats.

Dunno what you are reading but everything on there says 9am WST.

I am outside Kambos in canning vale. The line is about 100 long. I am in 11th place. The sign on the door says best available searing only - if you want to choose a seat - wait at the back of the line

Not sure what you mean here.
They have the same time window as us but their supporter members' window is two hours later at 11.00 am.
Club Members 9.00 -1.00pm WST
supporter members 11.00am - 1.00 pm WST.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am outside Kambos in canning vale. The line is about 100 long. I am in 11th place. The sign on the door says best available searing only - if you want to choose a seat - wait at the back of the line

I never knew there was a ticketmaster office there, I live around the corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back