Other Teams
LA Lakers
VFL Preliminary Final
Northern Bullants v Williamstown Seagulls
Box Hill City Oval
Saturday 11th September
2:10pm.

These guys are eligible to play for the Bullants this weekend
Joe Anderson, Mark Austin, Steven Browne, Jaryd Cachia, Levi Casboult, Joe Dare, Marcus Davies, David Ellard, Brad Fisher, Shaun Grigg, Richard Hadley, Sam Jacobs, Chris Johnson, Bret Thornton, Zach Tuohy, Rob Warnock and Simon Wiggins.

Davies, Ellard, Grigg, Hadley, Jacobs and Warnock dropping back to the VFL will dominate :thumbsu:

This is hopefully gonna be worth the 40 minute drive there... Should at least have a better chance now than we did last time against them?! Will need to towel up Matt Little he is a freak. Should get drafted this year.. Joey Dare is in great form and the thought of Ellard heading back to VFL after last week is scary. Have a good feeling :) Would be so lovely to knock off the premiership favorites!

VFL Preliminary Final
Box Hill City Oval
Saturday 11th September

Joe Anderson, Mark Austin, Steven Browne, Jaryd Cachia, Levi Casboult, Joe Dare, Marcus Davies, David Ellard, Brad Fisher, Shaun Grigg, Richard Hadley, Sam Jacobs, Chris Johnson, Bret Thornton, Zach Tuohy, Rob Warnock and Simon Wiggins.

Davies, Ellard, Grigg, Hadley, Jacobs and Warnock dropping back to the VFL will dominate :thumbsu:
I hope we take it seriously and try to atone for last week. Pounding Willi would be a good first step, in my humble opinion.

I can't see Wiggo playing: he hasn't played for weeks. In fact, he hasn't played for so long he's almost been part of the coaching staff. It has been a very sad year for Wiggo: if he's been injured, then it hasn't been public knowledge. He just gets named and then doesn't play. :confused::(:(:(

I think a couple of guys would like to use the game to impress in: whatever futures they my have could be inflated by some god finals' performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grigg and Warnock wont play. Ellard probably not. Davies and Hadley maybe. Sauce Doubtful.
why would Ellard not want to play? He is very close to the Ants and would give anything to do his bit!

VFL Preliminary Final
Box Hill City Oval
Saturday 11th September

Think you'll find Brock McLean also qualifies because he was put on the long term injury list.

This would be a very strong Bullants side:

FB: Gale M.Austin Dare
HB: Anderson Thornton Touhy
C: Johnson McLean Browne
HF: Thomas O'Hailpin Morgan
FF: Saad Fisher McCorkell

FOLL: Hampson Ellard Iaccobuci

I/C: Lawless Arrowsmith Neaves Casboult S.Austin Woods

This would be a very strong Bullants side:

FB: Gale M.Austin Dare
HB: Anderson Thornton Touhy
C: Johnson McLean Browne
HF: Thomas O'Hailpin Morgan
FF: Saad Fisher McCorkell

FOLL: Hampson Ellard Iaccobuci

I/C: Lawless Arrowsmith Neaves Casboult S.Austin Woods

Arguably the most dominant VFL ruckman in Jacobs?

Ants v Willy in Prelim Final

The following Carlton listed players are eligible and available to play for the Northern Bullants in the VFL finals: Joe Anderson, Mark Austin, Steven Browne, Levi Casboult, Joe Dare, David Ellard, Brad Fisher, Sam Jacobs, Chris Johnson, Bret Thornton, Zach Tuohy.

Jaryd Cachia, Marcus Davies, Shaun Grigg, Richard Hadley, Rob Warnock and Simon Wiggins are also eligible to play but are not available due to injury.

Ants v Willy in Prelim Final

Adults: $15
Kids: Free

Keep track of them here http://twitter.com/Bullants_FC

Congratulations to Adam Iacobucci on his selection in the VFL team of the year as well.

He was never put on the long term injury list.

"Brock McLean only played 3 VFL games this year but has qualified for this week's prelim because Carlton put him on the longterm injury list." via @SamLandsberger (Herald Sun VFL jurno)

According to Williamstown's twitter McLean has been named in the squad.

"Team News: @Bullants_FC have recalled Mclean, Jacobs, Warnock, Hadley & Ellard in their initial squad, all played in Carltons loss to Sydney" via @WillamstownFC

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Preliminary Final Northern Bullants v Williamstown Seagulls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back