2nds Preliminary Final Northern Bullants v Williamstown Seagulls

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan Kerrs' desperation to smother near the goals is the stuff that wins finals. Honestly first proper look I've had, seen bits and pieces of a couple of vfl games but at this very very early stage WH could've bagged a gem here.

I wonder how old Peter Faulks is for the Seagulls. big wraps on him as a defender, could we see him up back for the blues next year. he isn't an AFL listed player yet

Ok the way this is going Sam Jacobs looks ultra impressive. Must keep at ALL costs.

Sticks just interviewed, mentioned sauce. Says we're doing all we can to keep him. Pretty relaxed about it all.

1pt game. Tough prelim footy. Great contest. Both teams haven't captalised when they've had the flow.

A couple of over zealous free kicks very late in the half hand Williamstown a 6pt lead going into the main break.

Liam Jones looked like he hurt himself in a marking contest. Might hurt them late in the game.

Both teams have scored more kicking into the breeze rather than with it.

T-Bird interview walking off the ground, nothing of note, standard team lines.

Should be a ripper 2nd half. If bullants get up will be usual suspects. Ellard very quiet for him. Might be getting tagged, haven't really noticed

Rohan Kerrs' desperation to smother near the goals is the stuff that wins finals. Honestly first proper look I've had, seen bits and pieces of a couple of vfl games but at this very very early stage WH could've bagged a gem here.

Great to hear :thumbsu:

Wish I was watching this one.

Austin looks great. Looks much stronger through his upper body.
Got a hot handball there from Thornton and lost it, but at least he's backed himself to take them on and push up field.

Browne has clean hands below his knees and puts his head over it.

Looks like Kerr.

I think I saw Browne and Kerr directing teammates as to where to stand.

Ellard can't kick.

Tuohy is just a beautiful kick.

After another half of VFL footy, Jacobs will have developed into Matthew Allan or Matthew Kreuzer. :p :D

Ratten is there with Sticks.

Looking forward to that coaching review...

The cameras spot Setanta, but miss Waite, Bower, Murphy and Warnock.

LOL.

Great to see Warnock and Mclean rested for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Austin being great = playing football. Very pleased with how he has thrown his body around the ground and into the contest.

Jacobs > Hampson

Thornton is pants.

We'd be laughing if we had managed to get a pick for him last year to use on Stratton or Roberton.
Jacobs > Hampson
I rest my case.

It was only last week that Hampson was called the best ruck in the VFL, yet the hype is growing with Jacobs.

For potential and talent...

Kreuzer >>>>> Warnock >>> Hampson >> Jacobs.

If Hampson had fumbled that mark Jacobs dropped 20 to 30 out, there'd be a thread bagging him...

Kerr 360 and goal in goal square after some amazing pressure from the Bullants. Little ink on the kids arm.

Thornton is pants.

We'd be laughing if we had managed to get a pick for him last year to use on Stratton or Roberton.

I rest my case.

It was only last week that Hampson was called the best ruck in the VFL, yet the hype is growing with Jacobs.

For potential and talent...

Kreuzer >>>>> Warnock >>> Hampson >> Jacobs.

If Hampson had fumbled that mark Jacobs dropped 20 to 30 out, there'd be a thread bagging him...

Some people like to hear themselves talk, I think you just like reading your own posts. Any chance you won't shoot down anyone with a differing opinon?

CASBOULT nails one from downtown.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Preliminary Final Northern Bullants v Williamstown Seagulls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back