Preliminary Final teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Still a fair chance that some or all of the emergencies might play. If Minson's toe is more than bruising then Skipper might play. A good chance that Hill and Williams might come in for Callan and Welsh.

Callan offers being hard at it that is it. Given it is a prelim everyone should be hard at it.

He is not a good kick, is slow, goes to ground too often, and is not tall. He couldn't get a game at Geelong, why because he is not up to it.

How was he great last week? What did he actually do to justify his spot?

He is not a good kick, is slow, goes to ground too often, and is not tall. He couldn't get a game at Geelong, why because he is not up to it.

How was he great last week? What did he actually do to justify his spot?

To many on this this board if you are hard at it you are legend

The fact that you cant kick or handball dosent matter

Our Bench

Tim Callan, Nathan Eagleton, Daniel Giansiracusa, Liam Picken

or any of the below

wizardlollipop.jpg

Yeah he was a shockover had more turnovers lost count

But its also about the future give Tom a game and let him learn through the expereience of playing in a huge final in front of 80 thousand people

Mark my words Callan wont be on our lost in 2011 the end

Fred, he had 0 turnovers last week.

Fred, he had 0 turnovers last week.

The stats show 0 but I have watched the game again he just dosent do enough with the ball and he just seems clueless when he has got it

Now that I have calmed down a bit I am now scared now

What happens if we lose a player over 6ft during the game with injury,no back up whatsover :eek::(

The stats show 0 but I have watched the game again he just dosent do enough with the ball and he just seems clueless when he has got it

Now that I have calmed down a bit I am now scared now

What happens if we lose a player over 6ft during the game with injury,no back up whatsover :eek::(

I agree, but i would prefer Williams over Welsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am bemused by people wanting to give an inexperienced and frankly dodgy player, finals "experience". To hell with winning, better to give the guy the experience. :confused:

Hey, Curly5, those clowns have no chance. ;)

What so you dont want to give a 20 something year old and pick 5 in the draft who we have invested 4 years in a chance

But you want to give a nearly 30 year old club reject who has played 3 games this year a chance

What so you dont want to give a 20 something year old and pick 5 in the draft who we have invested 4 years in a chance

But you want to give a nearly 30 year old club reject who has played 3 games this year a chance

Are you talking about Callan Fred? He is 25, not 30 years old. Also Tom Williams was pick 6 in the draft.

I agree that I would rather Williams in the 22, but given that Callan was brought in last week and played okay, he was reasonable odds to stay in the side. Wasn't a huge surprise to me that he was selected.

If thats the case its bs

Where will Callan be in two years playing for Rutherglen seconds

We must blood KP players and put them in the big games

Not rely on hacks from other clubs :thumbsdown:

Yr a clown Fred ! :confused:Whats more important, winning the game with our best 22, or blooding a KPP ? Its the biggest game of the year - We play our best 22 mate ! And thats exactly what Eade has done if you ask me! lol !

Can't really take much from Skipper being named as an emergency. It's not like we couldn't just bring him in anyway out of the innitial 25. It is highly possible that it's just a mind game with Ross Lyon. If St Kilda spends 30 minutes asking/planning for Skipper (finding his weaknesses most likely) then its 30 minutes less on Cooney/Griffen/Aker/etc.

Yr a clown Fred ! :confused:Whats more important, winning the game with our best 22, or blooding a KPP ? Its the biggest game of the year - We play our best 22 mate ! And thats exactly what Eade has done if you ask me! lol !

Best 22 my ass

Callan has played three games this year Williams has far more,plus Tom has far more upside then Callan does.Actully he only has one upside "DIVE ON THE BALL "

Eade has been there four years now and not one KPP player has he shown us :thumbsdown:

12 months ago we went into a prem final lacking KPP players and lost

We go into a game with the same problem as above

Best 22 my ass

Callan has played three games this year Williams has far more,plus Tom has far more upside then Callan does.Actully he only has one upside "DIVE ON THE BALL "

Eade has been there four years now and not one KPP player has he shown us :thumbsdown:

12 months ago we went into a prem final lacking KPP players and lost

We go into a game with the same problem as above

And you think that playing Williams is the magic cure because he is a KPP? Obviously if he was thought to be in the best possible side to play in this game he would be playing.

Obviously if he was thought to be in the best possible side to play in this game he would be playing.

There goes the problem Hahn, Hill ,Guido , Eagle all the munchkins gets chance after chance ,but not one of our KPP players get the same gig

Everitt played a great game out next week,Skipper never gets a look in ,Grant cant even get a game for Willi firsts

Something is seriously wrong with our developement and planning for KPP players and we have to to fix it .Giving a 22 year old a chance to make himself a name for himself in a prem final might be a start:thumbsu:

Can't really take much from Skipper being named as an emergency. It's not like we couldn't just bring him in anyway out of the innitial 25. It is highly possible that it's just a mind game with Ross Lyon. If St Kilda spends 30 minutes asking/planning for Skipper (finding his weaknesses most likely) then its 30 minutes less on Cooney/Griffen/Aker/etc.

It wouldn't take that long, you could find them in about 30 seconds, if the unlikely event happens and Minson doesn't get up and SKipper plays we are stuffed!

It wouldn't take that long, you could find them in about 30 seconds, if the unlikely event happens and Minson doesn't get up and SKipper plays we are stuffed!

Yeah maybe we might play 1 ruckmen, while Hahn does a bit of ruckwork in the forward line. Williams comes in and does a bit of ruckwork in the backline only if Hudson is stuffed.

To bring a player into a prelim for experience is the craziest idea ive ever heard. Winning is the only option.
I would sacrifice T Williams life for a GF birth!

Yeah, this is the best 22 we can field at the moment. If Williams had actually strung 15 decent games in a row leading into the finals then I'm sure he would have been picked. The fact is that he hasn't.

To bring a player into a prelim for experience is the craziest idea ive ever heard. Winning is the only option.
I would sacrifice T Williams life for a GF birth!

Eh thats bloody harsh.. if we were sacrificing a life Id want to win the premiership compared to just making the GF :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Preliminary Final teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back