News Preliminary Final Ticketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS happy, I'm happy to go standing room, it says tickets are available, last 10mins of refreshes, no tickets available.

Update your f*cking availability on the page then you useless pricks.

EDIT: Sorry, just annoyed at the bloody website :thumbsdown:

Still saying standing room available, still can't get a ticket :rolleyes:

Stuff it. Might just get a guest pass to the MCC instead, since there's no good seats left anywhere else.

Just out of interest, what category of ticket is that? I got standard seats M57 row LL. Happy enough to get cheap seats downstairs, though I would have preferred they'd segregated the sections more (nothing personal, I just prefer to be surrounded by my own :p).

Does anybody know which ends the respective cheersquads will take?

My tickets were standard also. Although I think mine are top level? :eek: I'd rather sit in row MM up the top level than down the bottom...Hope I haven't stuffed this one up!

My tickets were standard also. Although I think mine are top level? :eek: I'd rather sit in row MM up the top level than down the bottom...Hope I haven't stuffed this one up!

That's level one. :)

Of course, if you'd rather sit up the top, nobody really checks your tickets up there, so you could try scout out a few (and there will be very few) seats not taken. :)

You guys complaining, you should have gotten an email by Collingwood telling you that if you wait until tomorrow morning, you can actually buy 8 tickets with your Collingwood membership in a special Ticketek presale thing.

That's if you want to wait until tomorrow (and if you got the email, as there's a code/password in it), which tbh I don't, but I'm doing it anyway as my mate wants to bring his girlfriend (bloody hell)...

N35.
I was like this when I found out:

9K3

I love sitting in the Ponsford Stand during finals, last time was the Geelong Prelim last year- so fingers crossed it's the same result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N12....ripper....

My bro is a hawks supporter so we are currently not on speaking terms till Tuesday next week

Q14 :/

I actually prefer the top level though so that's alright :)

Ditched my mate and his girlfriend to go with another mate. If you want to bring your girlfriend, you should have bought her a membership. I'm not possibly missing out for her sake :p

Row DD - I'm sure I could work in some sort of immature joke here...

Remove this Banner Ad

News Preliminary Final Ticketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back