Votes: 2 1.1%
  • GWS <30

Votes: 20 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the airport trying to get on a flight to Sydney.

Plenty of Bullgods supporters about which is making my day.

I was on the the plane taxing out on a 12:50 Jetstar flight when a bloke promptly soiled himself and we had to turn back.

Felt terribly sorry for the old chap and at least we didn't make it into the air, on the plus.

The plane couldn't be salvaged and after some typical airline procrastination, I've been punted onto a Qantas flight at 4:45

I'm taking this as a very strong omen and I expect that plastic club will soil themselves tomorrow as well.

I was on the the plane taxing out on a 12:50 Jetstar flight when a bloke promptly soiled himself and we had to turn back.

Felt terribly sorry for the old chap and at least we didn't make it into the air, on the plus.

The plane couldn't be salvaged and after some typical airline procrastination, I've been punted onto a Qantas flight at 4:45

I'm taking this as a very strong omen and I expect that plastic club will soil themselves tomorrow as well.

What a crappy way to start your trip!:eek:

Oh god.

Gotta be one of the most embarrassing situations to occur to any person ever.

"Bullgods supporters" --- I like it. Just another omen

With the majority of these arseholes being from elite programs they have known nothing but success their entire junior careers, yet they still have the gall to moan about having to do a few years of hard grind on their way to a seemingly pre-ordained premiership. Welcome to the real world where you aren't spoon feed success...oh, wait!

What a bunch of entitled campaigners this franchise is. **** em all.

That article has only made me want to smash those f****** campaigners even more.

F*** 'em. They deserve nothing.

That article has only made me want to smash those f****** campaigners even more.

F*** 'em. They deserve nothing.
i read the comments to go with it, and a ****ing Giants supporter using Ted Whittens quote for his giants to stick it right up us...

They are now number 1 by the length of the flemington straight, forget the bombers, forget bigfooty saints and roos, to see that entire product burnt to the ****ing ground would not satisfy me enough.

Hey Doggies fans , If you missed out on tickets to the Premlim and flights being expensive , the Off the bench team are doing an ob at McDonalds Footscray Saturday morning , and giving away 5 doubles of tickets to the GWS v WB preliminary and 5 doubles flight tickets on their private jet to Sydney up and back , to the best dressed/most fanatical Doggies fan.

Dr Turf just confirmed this was legit happening tomorrow morning , just before on their Friday afternoon Sen show

A read best recommended for those of you that have a strong constitution or for anybody with a waste basket by their desk.

Three whole years of pain. **** me dead!

When I was a little tacker, we won 10 games in three seasons between 1980-82. Thank goodness that the next year we went on to play in the GF and became a league powerhouse for the next decade. Oh, hang on...

Yeah, got to feel for the plastics.

Three whole long arduous debilitating soul-destroying overpaid years of pain and deprivation, eh?

images

Never mind, an unearned premiership will make you feel aaaaaaall bettah! You wish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fate would have it I have to choose between yours boys and GWS, so I've plonked for you lot because you've waited and eternity an deserve the joy.
GWS have decades yet before they need a flag.

Best of luck to the Doggies tonight and next week.

Last edited:
This whole week has felt so intense on a personal level. I have an assignment due next week, planning to complete it tomorrow morning before the game but to be honest, how am I meant to be concentrating on that?

This finals run feels so different to 2008-2010, it just feels like we are more in the running than at any point back then & it was still a bloody good side we had.

I just want us to listen to the great man, go out there and stick it right 'em. Go Dogs! :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largebluecircle:

Super excited for tomorrow evening. I've lurked around this brilliant Bulldogs board for a couple of years now but never really thought about posting. Originally from Melbourne but now residing in Brisbane its nice to get a balanced unbiased opinion and discussion when reading about the bullies :smirk:

Happy with the inclusion of Fletcher Roberts. More of an insurance policy tomorrow night than anything else. Love him or hate him he has the attributes of an AFL footballer but unfortunately doesn't have the killer instinct you need as a KPD that the great ones do. Needs to be disciplined and aggressive and will take Lobb. Whether Suckling was injured or not if Wood was fully fit Roberts wouldn't be playing. Watching Wood closely the last couple of weeks he just can't jump off that ankle. Still playing his role fantastically well but can't be asking him to play tall in this one.

If there was a guy who was built to play on Jeremy Cameron its Hamling. Height, weight, physically perfect match up but it is he talented enough?? After the first two finals i say yes. Away from the midfield this is the most important matchup of the night.

The doggies biggest struggles this year (apart from injury) have been with sides who move the ball quickly and get over the back with run and kicking the ball long. And this is GWS's blueprint. So what does Bev do?? Do we try and tighten our defensive zone and stop the run or do we back the zone off and set it up a little deeper. I think we'll back the zone off a little but ill be enthralled to see what Bevo does and i believe this will be a massive decider in the game.

In my opinion Cordy goes to Haynes but has to be more of a threat when we are attacking. Smith and Picken to alternate on Shaw to keep him accountable. Important both hit the scoreboard and limit his influence. He won't have 36 kicks tomorrow.

Head to head in the midfield and let the best team win. Us

To those able to get to the game enjoy it and cheer loud for those of us who can't be there. And when we win ill see you all at the big dance next weekend.

Ps - For anyone still reading who lives in Brisbane where are you watching the game tomorrow?? Somewhere that will have sound and the wearing of a Bulldogs jersey will be not just accepted but welcomed

Super excited for tomorrow evening. I've lurked around this brilliant Bulldogs board for a couple of years now but never really thought about posting. Originally from Melbourne but now residing in Brisbane its nice to get a balanced unbiased opinion and discussion when reading about the bullies :smirk:

Happy with the inclusion of Fletcher Roberts. More of an insurance policy tomorrow night than anything else. Love him or hate him he has the attributes of an AFL footballer but unfortunately doesn't have the killer instinct you need as a KPD that the great ones do. Needs to be disciplined and aggressive and will take Lobb. Whether Suckling was injured or not if Wood was fully fit Roberts wouldn't be playing. Watching Wood closely the last couple of weeks he just can't jump off that ankle. Still playing his role fantastically well but can't be asking him to play tall in this one.

If there was a guy who was built to play on Jeremy Cameron its Hamling. Height, weight, physically perfect match up but it is he talented enough?? After the first two finals i say yes. Away from the midfield this is the most important matchup of the night.

The doggies biggest struggles this year (apart from injury) have been with sides who move the ball quickly and get over the back with run and kicking the ball long. And this is GWS's blueprint. So what does Bev do?? Do we try and tighten our defensive zone and stop the run or do we back the zone off and set it up a little deeper. I think we'll back the zone off a little but ill be enthralled to see what Bevo does and i believe this will be a massive decider in the game.

In my opinion Cordy goes to Haynes but has to be more of a threat when we are attacking. Smith and Picken to alternate on Shaw to keep him accountable. Important both hit the scoreboard and limit his influence. He won't have 36 kicks tomorrow.

Head to head in the midfield and let the best team win. Us

To those able to get to the game enjoy it and cheer loud for those of us who can't be there. And when we win ill see you all at the big dance next weekend.

Ps - For anyone still reading who lives in Brisbane where are you watching the game tomorrow?? Somewhere that will have sound and the wearing of a Bulldogs jersey will be not just accepted but welcomed
Wow...you should post on here more often! :thumbsu:

To answer you question about what does Bev do to counter GWS - I reckon he just continues to unleash the Men Of Mayhem. I don't think that GWS have seen anything like the pressure we have applied these last two weeks. We play to our strengths and let them worry about how to counter us.

Wow...you should post on here more often! :thumbsu:

To answer you question about what does Bev do to counter GWS - I reckon he just continues to unleash the Men Of Mayhem. I don't think that GWS have seen anything like the pressure we have applied these last two weeks. We play to our strengths and let them worry about how to counter us.

Thanks Mutt and you could well be right back ourselves in and do what we do best

MoM should destroy them tomorrow. If it doesn't then make them so ****en sore they can't play next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back