Looks to be pretty even competition
Pegs played Mazenod Parkdale and Marcellin
All been solid sides.
D grade GF replay next week
Old Camberwell v PEGS at OC.
1 v 2..

Waiting for your match report
Round 4 - Very Honest Match Report - Ormond at Pine Lodge

Considering the rain overnight, Chelsworth was in pretty good condition.

Given that the game was a tie, and that OI had the last shot on goal, which was kickable, but the minor score saw the scores at 83 a piece, I would say it was a just , but disappointing result.

Again the Hoes gave up a good final quarter lead, but that was as much as good work from Ormond than poor work ethic from OI.

The umpires in the last paid two mystifying deliberates. Just seem to lose their cool (imo).

Credit is where credit is due, the second umpire some 90 metres away, after the goal umpire was going to signal a goal to OI, came charging in and ensured a point was given. It would have sew up the game for OI, but according the the kicker, the right decision was made.

If the game had gone 3 seconds longer OI would have won, as we had a shot that scored, but the had sounded. Games was played in amazing good spirits. And Ormond as usual support after game drinks like no others.

Ormond we’re very good on the spread, and strong over the ball. They will have no issue with depth as their 2’s were the strongest I’ve seen from them in the last couple of years.

I might be biased, but the club put on the best luncheon, week in week out which is then followed up with the best afternoon tea. Closed to 95 at lunch, followed by 80 people enjoying the mid game break.

Interesting results around the league. Carey are coming, PEGS are going ok, by depth appears to be an issue. Mazenod have depth, and HR and Marcellin are struggling.

Bring on Mazenod

Given that the game was a tie, and that OI had the last shot on goal, which was kickable, but the minor score saw the scores at 83 a piece, I would say it was a just , but disappointing result.

Again the Hoes gave up a good final quarter lead, but that was as much as good work from Ormond than poor work ethic from OI.

The umpires in the last paid two mystifying deliberates. Just seem to lose their cool (imo).

Credit is where credit is due, the second umpire some 90 metres away, after the goal umpire was going to signal a goal to OI, came charging in and ensured a point was given. It would have sew up the game for OI, but according the the kicker, the right decision was made.

If the game had gone 3 seconds longer OI would have won, as we had a shot that scored, but the had sounded. Games was played in amazing good spirits. And Ormond as usual support after game drinks like no others.

Ormond we’re very good on the spread, and strong over the ball. They will have no issue with depth as their 2’s were the strongest I’ve seen from them in the last couple of years.

I might be biased, but the club put on the best luncheon, week in week out which is then followed up with the best afternoon tea. Closed to 95 at lunch, followed by 80 people enjoying the mid game break.

Interesting results around the league. Carey are coming, PEGS are going ok, by depth appears to be an issue. Mazenod have depth, and HR and Marcellin are struggling.

Bring on Mazenod

One thing is for sure Ormond run out games. Ran into a few seconds players last night and they weren’t complimentary to the OI umpire.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One thing is for sure Ormond run out games. Ran into a few seconds players last night and they weren’t complimentary to the OI umpire.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
So be it. Spoke to him, and he thought he have missed one, but wasn’t perfectly sighted. So he didn’t guess. He also said they love a chat.
Again so be it.

Bring on Mazenod
If your auntie had aggots she'd be your uncle and then the soft free to square it .
Seriously another terrific game of footy.
The 2 young blokes umpiring did a great job whether they made right or wrong decisions were quick to ball it up , or pay a free so the game flowed .
Probably a fair result in the end .
Didn't watch much of the ressies , so can't comment , but a better performance and they are improving and have half of our 19's squad that was left after the poaching .

Bring on Mazenod
Mazenod have been beaten by 10 goals twice…. Can have all the depth they want, appear a long way off. Agreed with the summary, Pegs/Oc appear the front runners after the first month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone going OC over PEGS..
Played 3 times last year
0-3..
New year new season though..
Ben Harts 200th.. boys will be up and about and at their ground..
OC coming off the bye have had two weeks to prepare..
It’s going to be a cracking game
Pegs pretty much have same team as last year GF..minus the ruck who retired..it’s basically same 20 from the GF..Flaherty now playing 2s.
OC no idea who they have picked up..
Understand their ruck has taken his game to a new level this season
Verbi is a quality player
Hart was a mid last season seems to be playing more fwd.
anyway big game. 🍿

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back