C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor tackle, terrible outcome. Deserves 3.
That’s what you get for a sling these days. No double action. Dont think you can say it was intentional.
The PEGS coach/official who gave Whillas BOG is a flog. You just don’t do that. Good clubs don’t do that.
It was just not needed , you really see most players now from the top down seem to have a greater duty of care to their opponents these days. Why anyone would sling is beyond me unless your a ####

Interesting conduct through out the game from the slinger, little remorse and comments like "oh im off overseas anyways, doesn't matter"

Hope this isn't true but seeing the vision and how he handled himself after the incident doesn't surprise me.

Very poor from PEGS to give him BOG too.

Interesting conduct through out the game from the slinger, little remorse and comments like "oh im off overseas anyways, doesn't matter"

Hope this isn't true but seeing the vision and how he handled himself after the incident doesn't surprise me.

Well done to number 14 for PEGS who went straight over to lend assistance , really good by him.
It did have an affect asscores were only 2 points apart at that stage.
Also their runner is a tool as well , wore a water boys top in the 2nds and was running and coaching , then doubled up in the seniors talking s h it

Well done to number 14 for PEGS who went straight over to lend assistance , really good by him.
Also their runner is a tool as well , wore a water boys top in the 2nds and was running and coaching , then doubled up in the seniors talking s h it
If you hear it, approach the umps and tell them to warn runners etc as field umpires can kick them off the ground for coaching etc

I’m going to have to Boundary for Reserves and Seniors today. Wish me luck.
OI is very fortunate to have someone with your devotion and commitment in their camp, Maxwell.

A "Max ensuring his kids get scholarships" M:)

Last edited:
If posters on this board were going to take lessons from anyone on "class" your name wouldn't readily spring to mind.
I'm flattered. I only put value in the opinions of those I respect though and as I have no idea who you are or what I've done to offend.... I'm not too concerned with your assessment of my class.

The point of my post is simply the game is over, all agree there was a reportable offence but both sides getting a bit heated after the game is over. Footy is fun! Let it go, instead of throwing barbs both ways anonymously online post game.

Get back to hating Glen Eira for trying to improve or the vafa board for volunteering rheir time and skills 🤣

JR

P.s. the idea anyone other than the offending bloke has any clue what his intent was is ridiculous.

I'm flattered. I only put value in the opinions of those I respect though and as I have no idea who you are or what I've done to offend.... I'm not too concerned with your assessment of my class.

The point of my post is simply the game is over, all agree there was a reportable offence but both sides getting a bit heated after the game is over. Footy is fun! Let it go, instead of throwing barbs both ways anonymously online post game.

Get back to hating Glen Eira for trying to improve or the vafa board for volunteering rheir time and skills 🤣

JR

P.s. the idea anyone other than the offending bloke has any clue what his intent was is ridiculous.
Thanks little man, my point has been validated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only Ormond could play football as good as they talk on here mate…. Let it go and move on. Every week you criticise the opposition and say poor old Ormond.

1 win for the season….. Maybe quiet down for a while.

If only Ormond could play football as good as they talk on here mate…. Let it go and move on. Every week you criticise the opposition and say poor old Ormond.

1 win for the season….. Maybe quiet down for a

They like to criticise clubs outside their division too. A bit of a rumour going around that Ormond’s Pres may be retiring at the end of the season.

He looks close to the line.. initial impact he was in play this second frame shown he on the line.

Very poor from PEGS to give him BOG
The umpire was told , but he was the Pegs ressies ump and a biased one as

He isn’t heading overseas
They like to criticise clubs outside their division too. A bit of a rumour going around that Ormond’s Pres may be retiring at the end of the season.
Have had minimal exposure to Ormond.. but geez the carry on is real.. bloody hell

After 10 years including covid what's the problem , also club delegate, running every home lunch and boundary ump at times .the great man that led your club up the ranks did the same , anything else to add ?

Last edited:

Critisise , i praised number 14 for being a decent person , not like 7

Round 8 Honest Review OI v Marcellin

Best winters day ever.

Ground conditions near perfect except for a sticky wicket in the middle, which the umpires insisted on using to start quarters and after a goal🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Traditional rivals and the build up was Hugh, with Marcellin having a high reunion and luncheon so the crowd was large and the balcony was packed to capacity.

A win for Marcelina would take them off the bottom of the ladder, a loss would see pressure mouniting to stay up in C Grade.

A win for OI would see a gap opening up for the top 3, a loss would raise doubts on any possible promotion discussions.

The game started and Marcellin kicked a goal within 30 seconds. They then kicked another soon after and the “mics” were up and about. A 50 metre penalty saw the Hoes claw one back. MARCELLIN kicked the next 2 and the crowd in the upper deck was become very loud. The Hoes settled and kicked the next 2, and we went in 5 points down at the first break.

From then, the back line put up the wall only conceding 2 more goals for the game, and for once the Hoes kicked reasonably straight, and put Marcellin to the sword resulting in a large 70 point win. In my time that is the largest win for the Browns at Marcellin.

if you are watching the play, yes that is me with the unique boundary umpiring style.

Next is PEGS (without no. 7). It will show where both teams are at.

Max “thank God for the Queens/Kings Birthday weekend” Carberry - Think about it😂

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back