C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw it.

BB2

13.05 into 2nd quarter.

Minimum 4 weeks. I’m guessing 5

Worst sling I’ve seen at VAFA game.

Then PEGS have the gall to give him best on ground. Very poor form.
Ended up 5 down to 4 .
The Ormond player couldn't attend the tribunal as has had serious after affects and is quite ill !

5 weeks for a sling tackle without a double action, gee…… things have changed. Still of the opinion deserved 2-3 for a careless action, can’t hang someone for outcome.

Good to see an early week was at least allowed. Perhaps Number 7 can go and watch division 1 games for the next month and provide some scouting Notes for Ormond? Get a head start for 2024.

5 weeks for a sling tackle without a double action, gee…… things have changed. Still of the opinion deserved 2-3 for a careless action, can’t hang someone for outcome.

Good to see an early week was at least allowed. Perhaps Number 7 can go and watch division 1 games for the next month and provide some scouting Notes for Ormond? Get a head start for 2024.
A sling tackle that has been called one of the worst ever .Not a bad idea , happy to go with the #### and watch Div 1 , won't need to see the Combine as we have 2 experts on here

Sling tackle no injury gets 2. Sling tackle, hospitalised, gets 4. Still say lucky.

Two movements, irrelevant. Just a duty of care. Clearly failed.

We had a guy down for a sling tackle, victim bounced up like nothing happened. Took his two, and lucky to get that.

Sling tackles have just evolved in the last 2-3 years why?

I believe the victims are stopping early, and the tackler continues and secondly umpires may need to call a ball up earlier.

Max “pin the arms and stop” Leader

A sling tackle that has been called one of the worst ever .Not a bad idea , happy to go with the #### and watch Div 1 , won't need to see the Combine as we have 2 experts on here
And we're unlikely to be in div 1 at the same time 🙊

We have to make it to C first.

I'm sure the great man will go around again but if he doesn't I have no doubt there are plenty of quality local candidates that would like to join a club on top of the VAFA championship.
You 2 are like Ron Blaskett and Gerry Gee

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard Old Camberwell have quite a few going overseas from next week. Could be a very tight finish to the end of the year and it seems there are three pretty clear standouts in C grade.

I've heard Old Camberwell have quite a few going overseas from next week. Could be a very tight finish to the end of the year and it seems there are three pretty clear standouts in C grade.
Every club , Hampton and Ormond have at least 11 i hear

Sling tackle no injury gets 2. Sling tackle, hospitalised, gets 4. Still say lucky.

Two movements, irrelevant. Just a duty of care. Clearly failed.

We had a guy down for a sling tackle, victim bounced up like nothing happened. Took his two, and lucky to get that.

Sling tackles have just evolved in the last 2-3 years why?

I believe the victims are stopping early, and the tackler continues and secondly umpires may need to call a ball up earlier.

Max “pin the arms and stop” Leader
Does Sinclair get 2 weeks on the Blakey tackle? Very hard with a players momentum especially if the player tackled collapses body weight and can’t brace the contact and the head hits the ground. It’s luck more than anything where the head hits to determine if hospitalised.. concussed or just a sore head. There has been over 20 reports this year for head type tackles. There is one a week minimum..It’s a heated game. Adrenaline is going… players are finding it hard to adjust how to tackle. Not sure anyone is doing it deliberately.

Last edited:
Does Sinclair get 2 weeks on the Blakey tackle? Very hard with a players momentum especially if the player tackled collapses body weight and can’t brace the contact and the head hits the ground. It’s luck more than anything where the head hits to determine if hospitalised.. concussed or just a saw head. There has been over 20 reports this year for head type tackles. There is one a week minimum..It’s a heated game. Adrenaline is going… players are finding it hard to adjust how to tackle. Not sure anyone is doing it deliberately.
What has this got to do with anything

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back