B Section Premier B - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s going on with those cheating scum bags at Beaumaris? Why hasn’t the ladder been updated?
Can opposition teams appeal the findings ? I heard there was a team in Premier division considering appealing due to the terrible precedent the VAFA has set with such a weak punishment.
There was also a rumour going around that this week Beaumaris wore totally different numbers to the lodged game day sheet, like seriously what the hell is going on down there

What’s going on with those cheating scum bags at Beaumaris? Why hasn’t the ladder been updated?
Can opposition teams appeal the findings ? I heard there was a team in Premier division considering appealing due to the terrible precedent the VAFA has set with such a weak punishment.
There was also a rumour going around that this week Beaumaris wore totally different numbers to the lodged game day sheet, like seriously what the hell is going on down there
They are appealing the decision as any Club is entitled to and that rumour is untrue , the Senior Coach is solely behind this and will hopefully be gone at Seasons end, don’t link the whole place to his actions

View attachment 1751314

If Beauy lose the appeal, everyone except Bedford will get an extra point for round 12. Round 11 doesn't matter as Beaumaris lost. (And I'm not picking on Bedford, he was the only one who picked Beauy and therefore wasn't disadvantaged by the result being overturned.)
Not disadvantaged at all , happy for the cheats to get done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B Grade getting interesting late Season as Beaumaris has now defeated top 2 sides on the ladder in last 3 weeks , will most likely lose 4 pts and small percentage due to player points fiasco and even Old Geelong winning today makes the top 6 teams competing for finals spots

Remove this Banner Ad

B Section Premier B - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back