B Section Premier B - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Reports of player disgruntlement at Beaumaris due to the new senior coach.

Also reports the 2022 Prem B League BnF winner Jak Nardino will return to the club once the new senior coach
What a way to start your BF posting career.

Quite the bombshell tbh - I can't say I've heard much from from our seaside friends.

I hope it's not the case, they have always been a very professionally run community footy club.
They have up to 15 players unavailable due to injuries/travel but the main issue is Reserves players with Senior experience barely being talked to by the Senior Coach , St Bernard’s at Oak St this week is huge after the St Bedes loss

They have up to 15 players unavailable due to injuries/travel but the main issue is Reserves players with Senior experience barely being talked to by the Senior Coach , St Bernard’s at Oak St this week is huge after the St Bedes loss
Beaumaris looking at their 4th loss in a row this weekend and with OGs and St Bedes both warm favourites, they could find themselves in 6th place come Saturday night. Unheard of a month ago as they looked the only team capable of challenging the Bernies and Roys. All clubs hammered with player unavailability so they are not on their own there. Has been a significant drop off in form so perhaps the rumours of player dissent might be on the money.

15 their lucky !

Why would the senior coach not speak to fringe players? After all depth wins you flags. You’re only as good as your weakest link.
Isn’t this senior coach you talk about a school teacher? You would think he would know better!

Beaumaris looking at their 4th loss in a row this weekend and with OGs and St Bedes both warm favourites, they could find themselves in 6th place come Saturday night. Unheard of a month ago as they looked the only team capable of challenging the Bernies and Roys. All clubs hammered with player unavailability so they are not on their own there. Has been a significant drop off in form so perhaps the rumours of player dissent might be on the money.
Amazing decline. They were strutting around on top of the world when Monash played them earlier this year. Absolutely smashed my mob that day and could have won by 25 goals.

There was video floating around showing the AJAX player making very minor contact with an umpire. Then I saw the tribunal result. 3 weeks.

This is one of the worst tribunal results I’ve seen.

The umpire was hurt, knocked over or couldn’t continue on. The umpire just kept umpiring with no assistance.

Given the muddy middles changing direction is very hard and more umpire collisions will occur.

AJAX needs to appeal, if they can.

The bloke who collected me 3 weeks ago would have got 8 weeks. He put me on my ass big time. It was an accident and I treated as such.

Why would the senior coach not speak to fringe players? After all depth wins you flags. You’re only as good as your weakest link.
Isn’t this senior coach you talk about a school teacher? You would think he would know better!
Think they’ve lost 3 out of last 4 but need to win at home this week, talented list for sure but game plan isn’t working and it’s true that fringe or non-Dragon players aren’t the Senior Coaches priority you’d think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any truth to the rumours coming out of Oak Street that there was an issue with there player points v St Bernard’s today?…
In years past Beaumaris were almost entirely home grown however the new coach has tapped into his VFL and TAC cup contacts so the profile seems to have changed somewhat. On the back of the Uni Blues fiasco I would be surprised if any club would push the boundaries but who knows. St Bernards are certainties for the double chance so doubt they would be really concerned about a protest.

Either way a good win by Beaumaris. Gave them little chance based on recent form.

Remove this Banner Ad

B Section Premier B - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back