Premier League - 15th-17th

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw the score in the Woolwich/Saints game. Looks like Villas-Boas is no longer the favourite to be the next manager sacked. What an embarrassing performance.

QPR on the other hand, are looking decent. Gotten horrible luck with injuries, but should hang on if they keep their performance up.

Change of plans for Spurs. Woolwich look good, so Chelsea are gonna be the ones to beat for top 4.

Villa game for us is huge if we dont win that game Nigel will be sacked imo

That'd be harsh.

Three of the first four games against last season's top three. And you did pretty well against the top two. It's only halftime in this match btw - if any team were to **** it up from here, it's Arsenal.

5:00 EST Everton v Newcastle United Goodison Park

I hate making stupid bets, but I think I'll put a small amount on Arsenal simply because we really need them to lose, and me putting money on it can only increase that possibility. Tis a shame all the bookies have Arsenal at a ridiculously low price, the Saints are great value after outclassing the Manure.
Why do you let Arsenal torture you ? Not saying it's not amusing just wondering why you do it ?

We all know I am not a spontaneously negative poster.

tumble2.gif

Seriously though, Mannone should be playing. Szczesny keeps making too many dopey mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nani trying too much fancy shooting. Just hit the target least first.

Also, even though Powell scored, the earlier build up with Welbeck is exactly what frustrates me when I watch him. Just seems to hold onto it too long instead of laying it off. Gets himself into trouble then looks for a pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier League - 15th-17th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back