Premier League - 15th-17th

Remove this Banner Ad

Not seen any of our game, bit have read we weren't too bad and a bit unlucky at the end. 3 debutants eh? How did they go?

All about Madrid now.

Garcia was class, one goal from a header and nearly got another in the 90th as well from a glancing header, Maicon was mediocre but I think he was just settling in, Sinclair neither good or bad imo

I did tip the 1-1 draw in the first reply :D

Great ****ing work QPR. Totally outclassed Chelsea and were unlucky not to win thanks to Bobby Zamora losing his composure. At least his miss wasn't as bad as Hazard's.

Confident we can finish ahead of Chelsea providing we get our shit together. They lack the drive and determination that true champions have.

Quoted for posterity

tumblr_maegf0Pdvo1rpqe71o1_500.gif

Sterling looked very good in the last 20 minutes (didn't see any of the game before that).

Liverpool were constantly looking for him to make it happen down the wings. Going to be a very, very good player.

Or he could end up like Rooney and not hit the heights that he was expected to with the ammount of pressure the English fans and media put on his shoulders. Then again if he's half as good as Rooney, Liverpool will have a good player on their hands.

Looks like a gem though, smart move by England to give him a cap before Jamaica get in his ears.

Or he could end up like Rooney and not hit the heights that he was expected to with the ammount of pressure the English fans and media put on his shoulders. Then again if he's half as good as Rooney, Liverpool will have a good player on their hands.

Looks like a gem though, smart move by England to give him a cap before Jamaica get in his ears.

Far be it for me to defend Rooney, but I think that he's probably done ok overall...

I think Walcott might be the better comparison.

1. As a poster just said, Rooney's done nothing wrong and he's lived up to the hype. Walcott is the one who was 'supposed' to be the new best player in the world, but in the end became a shit player.
2. England did not cap Sterling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rooney is world class. Fantastic footballer.

tumblr_ma9ndfkRst1r162fso1_500.gif

What's the bet Liverpool get up for next week and beat United. Would be typical of them

Also bad luck for the Scousers who wanna say something to Evra because we have a new first choice LB

Decent debut but I wouldn't get too carried away. He'll face much more difficult opponents than Wigan at home, and from what I've heard he wasn't even a top liner in Holland.

Tbh he has done more than Evra in any of his recent games so I would go with Buttner to start vs Pool
Evra is still a good player but he hasn't had a capable back up for a number of seasons and he has clearly been fatigued. Look for Buttner to spell him in games against a few of the lower teams but Evra will still play in the majority of games.

Evra is still a good player but he hasn't had a capable back up for a number of seasons and he has clearly been fatigued. Look for Buttner to spell him in games against a few of the lower teams but Evra will still play in the majority of games.
I would actually like him to play vs Liverpool if we win just to stick it up them. Who knows what SAF is thinking though

Decent debut but I wouldn't get too carried away. He'll face much more difficult opponents than Wigan at home, and from what I've heard he wasn't even a top liner in Holland.

He's represented Holland at all youth levels and was in their preliminary Euros squad. Obviously not a household name but he does have a decent pedigree.

Evra will still play the important games, but at least now he'll have to pull his finger out. Has been very lethargic over the past 18 months and I reckon a lot of that is because he's not really been in danger of losing his spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier League - 15th-17th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back