Premier League 2-3 April

Remove this Banner Ad

sainter said:
I thought we battled away and gave a good account of ourselves.

The big games are still to come.

Goal difference will be as good as an extra win this season. If the chasing teams get the points they need to catch us they will be very close on GD as well. Had to get that one out of the way without getting tonked.

Next games are now all winnable (or at least drawable).

Blackburn (a), Villa (h), Bolton (a - tough one), Hampshire reserves (a), Norwich (h), Palace (a).

18 points offer and I'd expect us collect close to 10 and be safe as houses before hosting Man Utd last day.

The Hitman said:
Any idea what the two were fighting about? Funny to see Villa players looking to break up biffo between two Barcodes. :D

The Hitman

On the video Dyer was in front of Bowyer. Dyer was watching the ball and Bowyer must of said something cause Dyer stopped and then Bowyer started laying into him. :confused:

jezza said:
Does every keeper in the league save their best games for Spurs?

That was Maik's second decent game of the season for us, about time he returned to form! Excellent against the Vile, 2 cracking games for Northern Ireland and continues it against Spurs. :)

Just a shame Clinton O'Morrison couldn't continue his international form by missing a sitter late on that would've given us 3 desperately needed points. :mad:

windyhill said:
Lehmann tried, yids still couldn`t get over the line, what a day.

Celebrate St. Totteringham's Day, windy. Our tenth consecutive one :D

COLE'S ROUGH RIDE: England full-back Ashley was the subject of some booming jeers from Arsenal fans as he touched the ball in the opening exchanges. Being tempted by Chelsea has not gone down well with sections of the Highbury faithful.

:D

DB10 said:
525790711bl.jpg

525790614go.jpg

Thats what i was looking for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jezza said:
What the hell are the Villa players doing trying to pull them apart? I'd just sit back and enjoy the fun.

They were the quickest to react.First to the ball, first to the fight. :D
Next training session should be fun.

DB10 said:
Biscan, 1-0 to the Scouse.

Lowie goes into wraptures ;)

What a gun that Igor Biscan is! :D A great three points for us against the odds, we showed a lot of fight and determination, although the I suggest the real hero might be Steve Finnan for three goalline clearances. Some heroic defending and a late goal, against a team that I'm slowly beginning to have an intense dislike for. Not a bad night.

Bring on Juve!

BTW, it's good to see you've jumped on the Henry bandwagon again DB10 - weren't you sour on him weeks ago?

BTW again, I wish we signed Ryan Nelsen. That bloke can play.

One of our best performances for the season, particularly in the first half where we should have scored 4 at least.

Consistency is what I am looking for for the rest of the season, play like that each week and it will be a case of:

"ALL WE ARE SAYING, IS GIVE PEARCE A CHANCE"

Fulham 0-1 Pompey at HT.

Malbranque missed a penalty.

Lowie01 said:
BTW, it's good to see you've jumped on the Henry bandwagon again DB10 - weren't you sour on him weeks ago?

Nah that was months ago when I was angry at our loss at Old Trafford. :p

I still hate Vieira and now Cole with a passion mind ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier League 2-3 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Back