Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

:D greatest premiership year EVER! Just got 2 limited edition posters, and cannot wait for the videos, highlights and MOVIE!!! Chris Hemsworth to play Bevo! haha

Toyd should have got Norm Smith, couldn't believe how sticky his hands were, how strong in the ruck, and mobile he was.
Think of how good he'll be once he has his shoulder surgery. Christ.

We did it!!! Can Tom Boyd be the father of my children?!? He really stuck it up the haters!!!!

I thought Boyd's heart and grunt against GWS was very important. That he really stood up. And today he just grew even further.

Was inspirational.

It's obviously taken him most of the season to work out his role, the way the coaches wanted him to play.

And what a time to bring it all together.

Could - and in my opinion, should have - won the Norm Smith too.

I thought Boyd's heart and grunt against GWS was very important. That he really stood up. And today he just grew even further.

Was inspirational.

It's obviously taken him most of the season to work out his role, the way the coaches wanted him to play.

And what a time to bring it all together.

Could - and in my opinion, should have - won the Norm Smith too.
IF he kicked that 4th goal he would have got the norm smith

Already hearing the 'You only won it because of the bye'

Here's some retorts for us doggie fans should we cop it:

'Oh the bye? You mean the bye that every team we played also had?'

'Oh the bye that allowed us to bring back players into our team right? As in, the ones that would've been there anyway had they not been injured'

'Oh the bye before the four consecutive finals we played? You know who also played four consecutive finals...?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best day of my life.

Matthew Boyd was essentially told that he was finished and he has played a crucial role in delivering a premiership under Luke Beveridge.

Luke Dahlhaus was lied to by Geelong, and as a result will emerge a Bulldog legend.

Clay Smith was finished. With a capital F. And yet without him, we wouldn't have won our first flag in 62 years.

Toby McLean lost his father, was told he wasn't good enough, and he has played an integral role in the greatest premiership of all time. Get the **** around him.

Tom Boyd? Hahahahahahahahahaha. What a ****ing legend. May all doubts be laid to rest.

Fletcher Roberts deserves this so much. Immense 2015, and an immense finish to 2016. I'm so happy that he is a premiership Bulldog.

Josh Dunkley? Get that up ya, Kinnear Beatson. He'll play 300 for us.

Libba. Love you so much.

Hammer, from the scrapheap to the premiership podium. How good is footy?

Dale Morris and Liam Picken are premiership players. God damn. They deserve it so much.

I love you all so much. I love Bevo for his genius, his efforts and his inclusion of our greatest modern leader who was cruelly denied an on-field role in this tremendous triumph.

Thank you grizzlym for your efforts on this most wonderful of days. Thank you The Gong for your respectful contributions across the week.

Thank you all for bolstering my belief, my investment and my love of this club through the best and worst of times. Drink it in, you deserve it all. GO THE ****ING DOGS!

Best day of my life.

Matthew Boyd was essentially told that he was finished and he has played a crucial role in delivering a premiership under Luke Beveridge.

Luke Dahlhaus was lied to by Geelong, and as a result will emerge a Bulldog legend.

Clay Smith was finished. With a capital F. And yet without him, we wouldn't have won our first flag in 62 years.

Toby McLean lost his father, was told he wasn't good enough, and he has played an integral role in the greatest premiership of all time. Get the **** around him.

Tom Boyd? Hahahahahahahahahaha. What a ******* legend. May all doubts be laid to rest.

Fletcher Roberts deserves this so much. Immense 2015, and an immense finish to 2016. I'm so happy that he is a premiership Bulldog.

Josh Dunkley? Get that up ya, Kinnear Beatson. He'll play 300 for us.

Libba. Love you so much.

Hammer, from the scrapheap to the premiership podium. How good is footy?

Dale Morris and Liam Picken are premiership players. God damn. They deserve it so much.

I love you all so much. I love Bevo for his genius, his efforts and his inclusion of our greatest modern leader who was cruelly denied an on-field role in this tremendous triumph.

Thank you grizzlym for your efforts on this most wonderful of days. Thank you The Gong for your respectful contributions across the week.

Thank you all for bolstering my belief, my investment and my love of this club through the best and worst of times. Drink it in, you deserve it all. GO THE ******* DOGS!

Pleasure, mate. Your team has given people a lot of joy today.

Already hearing the 'You only won it because of the bye'

Here's some retorts for us doggie fans should we cop it:

'Oh the bye? You mean the bye that every team we played also had?'

'Oh the bye that allowed us to bring back players into our team right? As in, the ones that would've been there anyway had they not been injured'

'Oh the bye before the four consecutive finals we played? You know who also played four consecutive finals...?'
Haters gonna hate. We've copped these bullshit excuses the last 3 years. Ignore them. You fully deserved the win. Enjoy it, soak it up!

On another note, really happy for Clay Smith. I lost a close mate recently too so I'm really happy for Clay and being able to celebrate with his mate!

Congrats guys, what a brilliant game and a fantastic season by the Bulldogs.

Thoroughly deserved and I am envious in what you guys are experiencing right now, something I could only ever dream about.

Tom Boyd was huge, Liam Picken was superb and JJ and Matty Boyd out of the backline were absolute generals.

Couldn't be happier for you guys, well done Western Bulldogs, 2016 AFL Premiers!!!! :):D:thumbsu::footy:

Eating salt & pepper calamari on Barkly st. Tastes good, only other thing I've eaten today is two chocolate bars.

I love youse all.

Tom Boyd - champion large man of Australia

I finish work at 5am. going to have a few for the doggies. Fantastic result today. did it all the hard way.

After getting beat in perth before the first final, making the gutsy call to bring in players probably under done. to then go back to perth and smash the eagles then beating the regaining premier at the g then playing the premiership favorite on their home deck and winning a tight one. Then today, I shed a tear for the guys, couldnt be more happier for you loyal supporters and members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back