Rumour Premiership CHB under investigation for stalking

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not going to name the player. If the OP wants to he can.

However I believe it is pretty obvious to me with the details mentioned. Plus my knowledge and experience with this player that I suspect, hasn't made this a surprise if it is indeed true.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm not going to name the player. If the OP wants to he can.

However I believe it is pretty obvious to me with the details mentioned. Plus my knowledge and experience with this player that I suspect, hasn't made this a surprise if it is indeed true.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Again, I am not going to name the player involved. I thought with the clues I have given, it is fairly obvious who the player is, it was not my intention to smear multiple players, however I can confirm it is not Damien Cupido.

Hawkas1988 is correct, the player involved has had a history of behaving in a questionable and ordinary manner, in both his professional (post football) and personal life.

thread would be so much better with one of these photoshopped with all the . .um.. ."candidates"..

guessWho.jpg

does the mystery stalker have blue eyes?

. . did the mystery stalker have "silky skills"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, I am not going to name the player involved. I thought with the clues I have given, it is fairly obvious who the player is, it was not my intention to smear multiple players, however I can confirm it is not Damien Cupido.

Hawkas1988 is correct, the player involved has had a history of behaving in a questionable and ordinary manner, in both his professional (post football) and personal life.

So judging by your 'like' on the first page of Gunstall555's post, he was correct?

Trying to decipher this is like playing ****ing Cluedo. Clues include:

1) A Premiership winning CHB of the past 15 years.

2) Hangs around probable scumbags.

3) Is still involved in a club if he was doing marketing and.appearance roles.

4) OP is a Hawks supporter so I'm inclined to think the player is someone close to home.

I've cracked the case, it's Darren Milburn.

Trying to decipher this is like playing ******* Cluedo. Clues include:

1) A Premiership winning CHB of the past 15 years.

2) Hangs around probable scumbags.

3) Is still involved in a club if he was doing marketing and.appearance roles.

4) OP is a Hawks supporter so I'm inclined to think the player is someone close to home.

I've cracked the case, it's Darren Milburn.
Another clue above. If you're young it might have gone over your head though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Premiership CHB under investigation for stalking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back