Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't you get jumpers with numbers on the back anymore? That's what I want to know

Just before covid came I emailed the club store and they confirmed they can do number printing if that helps.

Was going to go in to the store to get last seasons, but never happened after the drama. May be worth contacting them to make sure they still do it but I’m sure they can

edit - a few years back I was able to order them with the numbers, not sure why they removed that option though. Got Libba 21 around 2014/15 (got him to sign it at a WA open training session :D ) and got a Bont 4 in 2017 with the gold premiership badge

Perhaps Easton hurt his hamstring (again) posing for that photo :'(

How many more times can he do it before it ends his career? Perhaps his legs are just too muscular that the back muscles / upper body can’t handle them.

Any sports scientist opinions would be much appreciated;)

How many more times can he do it before it ends his career? Perhaps his legs are just too muscular that the back muscles / upper body can’t handle them.

I’m no scientist but I can see why we keep him around purely for marketing reasons.

Psychic or in the know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like it’s been ongoing for a few years to be honest. Feels like he’s never far away from another hammy.

I sorta meant throughout the season but yeah you're right. I think Woody might be transitioning out of the best lineup this year as it is. Hopefully he gets a clear run and a chance to show he's still capable.

It sucks for Woody, he did find some good form late last year. I don’t want 3 talls and Wood anyway though. Keath, Cordy, Wood or Keath, Young, Cordy for my round 1 side.

Personally I'm not a fan of running all of Williams, Crozier, Wood and Cordy in the one side. Williams is first selected, closely followed by Crozier, so it should be coming down to Cordy or Wood each week anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back