Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not interested in their opinion as they keep playing murphy and mchenry. That says a lot.... watch the game and what he does. I do agree his output is nowhere near enough. I dont know why because hes fit. But to say he doesnt know what hes doing is just ludicrous

I'm not interested in their opinion as they keep playing murphy and mchenry. That says a lot.... watch the game and what he does. I do agree his output is nowhere near enough. I dont know why because hes fit. But to say he doesnt know what hes doing is just ludicrous
They keep playing Jones too…. 😂

Even better, what does Carmo think?
Well I'm glad you asked.
As we can see from the diagram below, young people skew left wing.
Given that AFL footballers are a very youthful lot, its almost certain that there's a lot of left wingers amongst them.
Also, not relevant to the ROB / Peterson thing, but one should note that as compared to prev generations, current ones aren't shifting right as they grow older, which should give concern to righties like Kramer and 1970 and the parties they support.

View attachment 1588258
Not surprising. Can't be all "**** you got mine" when you didn't get shit.

Surely they have to find a decent KPD to bring in..

who’s the best KPD in the country that isn’t on an AFL list?..
The smart play is likely to wait to mid season draft

Ethan Phillips is the one from the VFL but the fact no one wanted him is interesting

I’d wait and see who is in form by mid season

And if you need to play Borlaise in meantime because someone gets injured so be it … at least you find out

He’s gone imo
Not at all, Tom knows his last 2 seasons have not been anything to write home about it then again he was coming back from an injury and also had an injury last year . If he holds out he knows the Crows will panic and offer him more the longer it drags on but also it gives him opportunity to play a good first half of the season and add another 0 to his next contract. That’s how I read it .

The smart play is likely to wait to mid season draft

Ethan Phillips is the one from the VFL but the fact no one wanted him is interesting

I’d wait and see who is in form by mid season

And if you need to play Borlaise in meantime because someone gets injured so be it … at least you find out

Disagree.

Why not use all list spots? Its a free look at someone.

Seems smart to take a chance on a kid like Sam Gilbey. I am no self proclaimed draft expert, but was touted to go top 30 before he got glandular fever and then broke his leg.

If he was an SA lad doing the same in the SANFL in his draft year Adelaide’s Bigfooty board would’ve been rating him as much as we did Horne Francis.

Do you think he would have dominated the SANFL like he did the Tassie League though?

Fair difference in quality and he certainly didn't dominate the SANFL in 2019.

Not at all, Tom knows his last 2 seasons have not been anything to write home about it then again he was coming back from an injury and also had an injury last year . If he holds out he knows the Crows will panic and offer him more the longer it drags on but also it gives him opportunity to play a good first half of the season and add another 0 to his next contract. That’s how I read it .
The Crows have Max and Worrall both looking at the same role as Doedee.

Tom needs to come back and both prove his value, and that he's essential to the mix back there.

Can’t see how any players would have an issue with ROB posting a Photo with JP. I would imagine a lot of left learners still agree with his logical views. Maybe not the radical lefts. They love diversity only if it’s diversity of gender and culture not diversity of opinions lol.

Re Doedee, I think he wants to be here but he’s right he needs to get in the 22 and perform. Negotiating a contract now would be like putting your house on the market without finishing the renovations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.

Why not use all list spots? Its a free look at someone.

Seems smart to take a chance on a kid like Sam Gilbey. I am no self proclaimed draft expert, but was touted to go top 30 before he got glandular fever and then broke his leg.
Talent has been drained re key defenders , no obvious standout

I don’t mind Sam Gilbey though as back up if Hamill has another concussion and career is in threat , could still do that in mid season draft though

I have no memory of this guy ever playing for Collingwood.
Same

He's how I imagine supporters of other clubs view a number of our players

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back