Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

D62743E7-66E7-4A1F-A8CF-44962FAFCCCD.jpeg
Matt Crouch breaks a leg… they say that for good luck on the big stage don’t they? 😳

View attachment 1626546
Matt Crouch breaks a leg… they say that for good luck on the big stage don’t they? 😳
The correct term is “chookas”. anyone in the industry would never say break a leg (Because it actually happened once, and performers are incredibly superstitious).

Any reference to the velvet bulldozer gets my like
Would have liked to have seen Albert King live, especially if he was being backed by Booker T & The MGs, the Stax house band (as he is on this album). I have seen Albert Collins & B.B. King. 😉
Once after a Johnnie Johnson gig, I got to meet him and his band. When chatting to Johnnie’s guitarist (wish I could remember his name), he told me he had played in Albert’s band at one stage. He said it could be a real challenge because Albert would change tempo, almost to test out the musos.

ed sheeran has a lot to answer for... and he's massively overrated anyway
Why? it’s the stadiums issue not his.
Even if you don’t like his music, you have to be pretty naive to not recognize his talent and he seems a good bloke to boot.

Why? it’s the stadiums issue not his.
Even if you don’t like his music, you have to be pretty naive to not recognize his talent and he seems a good bloke to boot.
talent omg

its because there is no-one else around these days so people get conditioned to think stuff like this is good because all they have to compare to is bieber or some other minions 🤣

hes hopeless - i know its not popular opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

talent omg

its because there is no-one else around these days so people get conditioned to think stuff like this is good because all they have to compare to is bieber or some other minions 🤣

Like him or not he is a talented musician

talent omg

Wow, now more than ever people could get get famous easily with social media, not many are doing what he’s doing, which probably says something.

talent omg

You don’t need to like someone’s style to recognise their talent

You are kidding, he just doesn’t play guitar
LOL

When we start talking TALENTED MUSICIANS Styles isn't even close...

When we talk talented muso's we are talking Steve Winwood, Kenny G, Herbie Hancock, Eric Clapton, Prince,Slash, Ry Cooder, Bonnie Raitt, Nancy Wilson, Sonny Landreth, Elton John, Joe Satriani, Paul Carrack, David Lindley, etc etc etc, lifelong musos not someone that hadn'tpicked up even a guitar before he joined One Direction. There are literally tens of thousands of more talented musicians in the World than that bloke.

LOL

When we talk talented muso's we are talking Steve Winwood, Kenny G, Herbie Hancock, Eric Clapton, Prince,Slash, Ry Cooder, Bonnie Raitt, Nancy Wilson, Sonny Landreth, Elton John, Joe Satriani, Paul Carrack, David Lindley, etc etc etc, lifelong musos not someone that hadn'tpicked up even a guitar before he joined One Direction. There are literally tens of thousands of more talented musicians in the World than that bloke.
Styles? Keep up

LOL

Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran
Sorry cleanhands
crickets GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back