Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While we are on music.
Look up Harry Mack on Facebook or YouTube
Insanely talented rapper (even if you’re not into rap)
Cannot comprehend how his brain is functioning well ahead of his mouth.
He and Marc Rebillet together was a bit of fun. Seen one of Harry on the radio years ago where he seemed to have a 'reset' word which he's basically removed, extremely impressive how he freestyles on the spot.

While we are on music.
Look up Harry Mack on Facebook or YouTube
Insanely talented rapper (even if you’re not into rap)
Cannot comprehend how his brain is functioning well ahead of his mouth.
Not typically into rap but I have developed into a mackhead over the last 6 months or so. Someone ought to give him an MRI while he freestyles because he is thinking at an inhuman speed.

I know for a fact one of the top 4 teams did alot of planning re Laird for a game last year and he blitzed them anyway

And the gun experienced mid from that club got an absolute bake from the coach

he gets lots of possessions, but he blitzes nobody. Not much more impactful than Crouch with his touches. But it did improve late in the year, so here's hoping that he makes the most of his amazing ability to find the ball. And before you have a crack, I was weeks ahead of the curve wanting him in the midfield. He could be a great midfielder if he held onto the ball a bit longer, but has historically been a stat guru that provides relatively little positive outcome.

Boys were very sharp today at training

Still no sign of milera. Max’ s chances growing by the minute

Worrell and bond working on sidelines in rehab. Bond closer than worrell on todays viewing

Hately disappeared during training He did one 20m timed sprint where I never saw him move so fast. Maybe he hurt himself doing this

Billy came out to see boys from rooms. Was not limping and out of moon boot

Impressive session. Field kicking has improved immeasurably

Lots of running today and sprinting which was timed

wonder if Milera is on sorry business.

Wonder if losing Tahlia had an impact. Butts was at his best when Tahlia was working with him on the side lines.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

what rubbish. Talia actually said upon delistment that he was just about to start mentoring Butts because he "had showed him the respect".

Good/interesting article. Especially a couple of the comments which follow.

Different perspective. I liked it.
Had a footy lunch with Tom Harley a couple of weeks back. Said (not to the whole room) that in hindsight Dawson was always going to go back home at some point and that he was a good role model to lead men.

Tom was less glowing of his assessment of Ruccutio, who he says was more likely to lead men astray. I was shocked! ;)

Not typically into rap but I have developed into a mackhead over the last 6 months or so. Someone ought to give him an MRI while he freestyles because he is thinking at an inhuman speed.
Another freestyle rapper with an extraordinarily quick mind is Abandoman who makes up songs based on audience suggestion and interaction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back