Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Same thing, way better singer/songwriter than Styles and likely a way better muso but hardly near the top as an instrumentalist in any field.
I’m not sure he has to top the table in every field he does (singing, instruments, entertainment) but I’m also pretty sure you also don’t understand what he does with music on stage either.

Last edited:

I’m not sure he has to top the table in every field he does (singing, instruments, entertainment) but I’m pretty sure you also don’t understand what he does with music on stage either.
I understand very well...he's a pop singer, and very good at what he does but he isn't in any discussion when it comes to talented musos, when it comes to musicianship there's literally hundreds of session musos that are way more talented...you know the blokes in the background that back the singers both on stage and in the recording studio..

LOL

When we start talking TALENTED MUSICIANS Styles isn't even close...

When we talk talented muso's we are talking Steve Winwood, Kenny G, Herbie Hancock, Eric Clapton, Prince,Slash, Ry Cooder, Bonnie Raitt, Nancy Wilson, Sonny Landreth, Elton John, Joe Satriani, Paul Carrack, David Lindley, etc etc etc, lifelong musos not someone that hadn'tpicked up even a guitar before he joined One Direction. There are literally tens of thousands of more talented musicians in the World than that bloke.
Let's just say I'll be Mega pissed if Taylor Swift skips Adelaide on her stadium tour when she comes to Australia.

She's is not everyone's cup of tea but puts on an amazing show, plays multiple instruments and writes all of her own music.

People would fly in from interstate to see her play that's how popular she is, hotels and CBD restaurants would get a great economic kick if she ever came to town.

Let's just say I'll be Mega pissed if Taylor Swift skips Adelaide on her stadium tour when she comes to Australia.

She's is not everyone's cup of tea but puts on an amazing show, plays multiple instruments and writes all of her own music.

People would fly in from interstate to see her play that's how popular she is, hotels and CBD restaurants would get a great economic kick if she ever came to town.
My wife will be devastated if she doesn’t come here.
It will also cost me a lot more 😆

I understand very well...he's a pop singer, and very good at what he does but he isn't in any discussion when it comes to talented musos, when it comes to musicianship there's literally hundreds of session musos that are way more talented...you know the blokes in the background that back the singers both on stage and in the recording studio..
Ok you could have just said you don’t know what he does on stage.

You are getting too hung up on the word “musician”.

I’m not a fan but as an artist, he’s massive. Singer, songwriter, musician, it’s the package.

I wonder what he would think if Styles said he was a crows fan?

It’s good that he can be so strong on his opinions about musicians on a football board but yet won’t give his opinion on our best side.
Wait for Ed And Harry’s draft and under age stats should convince us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL

When we start talking TALENTED MUSICIANS Styles isn't even close...

When we talk talented muso's we are talking Steve Winwood, Kenny G, Herbie Hancock, Eric Clapton, Prince,Slash, Ry Cooder, Bonnie Raitt, Nancy Wilson, Sonny Landreth, Elton John, Joe Satriani, Paul Carrack, David Lindley, etc etc etc, lifelong musos not someone that hadn'tpicked up even a guitar before he joined One Direction. There are literally tens of thousands of more talented musicians in the World than that bloke.
Who are the top talented crows that should get a game rd 1 😆

Who are the top talented crows that should get a game rd 1 😆
baby GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

You are getting too hung up on the word “musician”.

I’m not a fan but as an artist, he’s massive. Singer, songwriter, musician, it’s the package.

Yeah, not my thing but went with the mother in law, teenage daughter and my lovely a few years ago. He is a very talented fella. Enjoyed the live show but grizzle like an old man when it’s played in the house.

Just saw Chayce Jones and Will Hamill at Cumberland Park Big W getting abused by a nanna in the parking lot for walking in the middle of the driveway and blocking traffic

Just saw Chayce Jones and Will Hamill at Cumberland Park Big W getting abused by a nanna in the parking lot for walking in the middle of the driveway and blocking traffic
Looks like a nanna, but it was actually Kenny seeing what a Big W is like in a flash part of town..

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back