Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to hear about every Hughes mis-kick, every Taberner missed shot at goal, and every time Davies doesn't wear a hat.

Pleased Wring Hands GIF

My time to shine.

Works for Ed Langdon

Almost time for me to dust off the bi noc u lars, quill and ink, and head down to training.

This season I plan to be overly pessimistic as to not get posters hopes up.
Jye Amiss slots one from 60 on his opposite foot
King Huskii notes: Jye afraid to kick on preferred foot. Must be the yips.

In all honesty any reports will be immensely thanked and loved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So looks like Serong, Young, Erasmus and Liam Reidy are over in Vegas for a week-long session at the UFC Performance Institute.

To quote Caleb; "Some of the hardest tests I've done, but learnt so much about my body and looking forward to bringing some stuff back home"

Great to see Youngy and Erasmus there. Build those midfield bodies up. Not sure if anybody else other than Reidy went

Tired of Pre Season Hype Year after Year .Now it's time for these crew to stop looking in Mirrors.All those extra xmas sprints and Jaeger Omearas rig mean stuff all now and i think we should all should return to the keyboard in March.I'm pretty sure the players read all this hype every year and think the job's done.Theyve collectively got to improve 5-10 percent and the other teams will be all trying to do the same.To many comfortable players in this team and thats the bottom Line .

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back