Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm down at the arc too.

The first half of the match sim was pretty physical. Fyfe, Serong and young for Purple up against Brayshaw, Brodie and Johnson. Sharpe v Stanley and Ras v Drizz.

Voss making it look easy. Knobel dominating Reid in the ruck contests.

Sharps delivery into the 50 looking good.

Second half of sim kicking off now Chappy has moved to the wing v Sharp.

If he gets his aerial game back, I’m loading up on the Brownlow as well as the premiership!
Such a weapon at his peak, floating around the ground and plucking them. Best one on one mark in the game at that point.
that was what made him so special. He's a great clearance player obviously but that was what made him special.
Right from his first game.

Sounds like Voss is putting his hand up for one of the list spots. Dan Mackenzie playing?
Nah looking good in the rehab group. He floats in and out of the drills and rehab his kicking looks pretty good.

We could do worse than Dmac and Sharp on the wings to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ask
How's Brodie looking in the match sim?

Competitive or playing at Peel This year?
Asked the same question on another site last week.
Where does he fit in our curent crop of players?
With a mid season draft, would he be looked at by other clubs if he doesn't crack a berth prior to the MSD?
He is an in and under ball winner, but do we have enough of that types of player now, but with better skills?

Really hard to tell tbh mate. I struggle enough working out who's who at the best of times. I heard Voss name a lot? Hope this helps 😘

Exclusively rehab group ☹️

Had to leave early but an interesting 18v18 session. Pretty high pressure and intensity.
-Midfield battle was entertaining. Fyfe with his usual freakish ability to break a tackle and get away a handball and also his freakish ability to get caught holding the ball. Nothing new.
  • With no Ryan to bomb it in from the kick it there seemed to be a focus on bringing it in short and kicking through the corridor. The result was pretty hit and miss. A couple times they kicked it to the pocket and fluffed around with it and went nowhere.
  • Dogga had about 3 goal opportunities and completely stuffed all of them up. Dropped a handful of marks. Shocker from him. Some people just aren't good at match sim I suppose
  • Caleb, Andy, Youngy and MJ had a bit of it. All looked good.
  • Sharp got a fair bit of it on the wing opposed to Stanley and kicked nicely and did little wrong. Best22 surely.
  • Any questions feel free to ask. Was an entertaining watch
How did Dan Mckenzie go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back