Preston City Oval - 15/07

Remove this Banner Ad

darren forssman said:
unoffical big footy bash and official matty spencer bash and your not in hoff.

very poor form.

Sorry mate. I know i will be sadly missed by all.

I think if i committed to come, Matty Spencer's old man would be hiding in the bushes ready to pounce and follow through with the threats of beating a guy 30 years his junior with his walking frame.

thehoff said:
Sorry to disapoint ladies but i wont be coming.

Cocka, Me V You is like Jonathon Brown (me) V Austin McCrabb (you) - Sheer dominance.

Haha. You make me laugh. You wont be a 'hassle' hoff at all! ;)

I always go to the Bullants game if I can.

My family were Preston supporters when I was little and I used to got to many games to watch the Bullants. Not being far from my house helps as well.

I was hoping that the reserves were playing as well because a guy from my work plays for them but he told me he had a go at the coach last week so may have not have played even if they were at preston.

thehoff said:

I think if i committed to come, Matty Spencer's old man would be hiding in the bushes ready to pounce and follow through with the threats of beating a guy 30 years his junior with his walking frame.

you sound intimidated!
and what kind of man gets beaten up by a walking frame? shameful

thehoff said:

I think it would be the "grassy knoll" rather than the bushes Hoff. He might even have something hidden in the walking frame.

If I make it there I'll be sure to cheer young Matthew on your behalf. Obviously the main focus will be predicting Gardiner falling over and Kingsley dropping chest marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preston City Oval - 15/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Back