Game Day Rd 15 Geelong V Blues Fri 21 Jun 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 clearances to 14.

Staggering how over the last 2 months we've been monstered in the middle week in, week out, while we've had a trio of midfielders killing it in the VFL in Hardie, Stevens and Clohesy, yet we've never tried to see what any of them can do at the highest level.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
I don’t want to be that guy, but that is absolutely not the definition of insanity. It’s not even close to describing insanity, I’m not even sure how that definition/quote (which wasn’t from Einstein either as others seem to attribute it to) has become so viral but it needs to stop.

Carlton's second efforts have got them a bunch of goals. And their ability to stand up in tackles and break tackles has got them a bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues will be named premiership favourites after this and its not because they are, it’s all because of how craphouse we have been.

Not sure exactly who we beat at this rate, plummeting down the ladder at a quick rate.

We aren’t playing finals, I’d like to see some VFL players rewarded for their form.
We won’t beat anybody.
Behind Richmond, we are the 2nd worst team in the comp right now.
1 win in 2 months ( & that against a glorified VFL team ) says it all.
2022 was worth every bit of this - but put a fork in us.

You can’t be the best forever. We have had a brilliant run for a very long time. Now it’s back to the boondocks for a bit. How can a Geelong supporter complain?
Just have to hope Carlton don’t win the flag!
I’m on the swans wagon for the flag. Stuff the pies and blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back