Pretty crap stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Around five months ago my girlfriend brought up the idea of having a threesome with another female. I was real skeptical about it. The dilemma that confronted me was that if i had agreed to the three way, it ran the risk of her getting jealous and yelling at me for agreeing to have sex with another girl. So i reluctantly told her "No baby i only want you".

Thinking about it now i'm happy about my decision. I mean don't get me wrong i love the idea of having two girls around my willy, but the drama that could have arisen far out weighed the benefits.

128744821571319936.jpg

Around five months ago my girlfriend brought up the idea of having a threesome with another female. I was real skeptical about it. The dilemma that confronted me was that if i had agreed to the three way, it ran the risk of her getting jealous and yelling at me for agreeing to have sex with another girl. So i reluctantly told her "No baby i only want you".

Thinking about it now i'm happy about my decision. I mean don't get me wrong i love the idea of having two girls around my willy, but the drama that could have arisen far out weighed the benefits.

Sounds like it was a test. Good call.

star-wars-wedding-its-a-trap.jpg

i got the results from my maths test and i failed by 1%, but my teacher gave everyone a chance to repeat the harder section and i passed. That makes it the 2nd maths test i have passed this year.

Today I forgot to hide my spunk rag before I left for work, but I don't think anyone found it as no one gave me an accusing stare when I arrived home

A blind guy hit me with his blind guy stick (no idea what they're actually called) the other day when I was sitting down and facing the other way. I had my iPod in and it took me a while to work out what had happened, so I didn't respond for a couple of seconds. I turned around and the blind guy was saying something, but I couldn't hear him because I hadn't taken my iPod out yet. By the time I got both of the earphones out, he'd stopped talking and started walking off, so I didn't say anything. So either he thinks I'm a dick who was mad at a blind guy for hitting him or he thinks he accidentally hit a dog or something and then took the time to apologize.

I got my drivers licence two weeks ago and now all my friends are asking me for lifts.

I skipped a grade, so I was the cheap bastard doing this to all my mates for about a year :D

EDIT: As I was typing this story, my cat walked into the room and started rolling around in my soccer shinpad. She's weird.

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.
Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

grandpa+simpson1.jpg

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/lists/grampa-stories

Ah, there's an interesting story behind this nickel. In 1957, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and made myself a piece of toast. I set the toaster to three: medium brown.

Dear god, i am 23 and i find that pretty funny, probably because I have a mate that always uses puns.

A mate of mine while watching the Lion King when Mufasa dies: 'You can't leave that lyin' there!'

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was in my old band we had this open air gig at our league grand final. The people advertising the event placed us as the Screaming Jets, instead of the Screaming Goats (A witty word play on absolutely nothing).

So people came from far and wide to see the Screaming Jets, only to be bitterly disappointed.

Then it rained so the show was cancelled anyways.

A blind guy hit me with his blind guy stick (no idea what they're actually called) the other day when I was sitting down and facing the other way. I had my iPod in and it took me a while to work out what had happened, so I didn't respond for a couple of seconds. I turned around and the blind guy was saying something, but I couldn't hear him because I hadn't taken my iPod out yet. By the time I got both of the earphones out, he'd stopped talking and started walking off, so I didn't say anything. So either he thinks I'm a dick who was mad at a blind guy for hitting him or he thinks he accidentally hit a dog or something and then took the time to apologize.

Speaking of which. A mate of mine was at school one time when this chick just walked into him in the corridor.

Mate proceeds to shout 'Watch where you are fkucking going you ******'

Yeah, she was blind.

After playing we had a sausage sizzle and this really hot girl I didn't know walked up to me and started chatting with me.

At that moment, I started feeling terribly sick, most likely a bad dog, and felt like I was about to instantly throw up on her.

False alarm, and in fear of feeling sick again, said goodbye.

Haven't seen her since.

Tonight, I watched a 2 hour doco on Princess Diana. It was basically about a candid interview she did with her speech coach and how open and honest she was when telling her life story. I came to the conclusion that she was totally ****ed in the head.

I work for my Girlfriends father, and most days he comes in at 9:00 and goes home at 12:00.
Whenever he is here i do work so i look competent, but when he goes home, i go on bigfooty.

Today he went to a meeting at 7:00 and didn't come back until 1:00, so i got to be on bigfooty all morning. I normally go to the AFL, Bay 13, Hawthorn, and the mortor board (on the weeks the F1's race), but i saw a link about Pacemakers Hissy fit about his sister a while back, and since then i have been also coming here.
I normally work from 8:00 unti 4:00 but when he came in today he said i can can go home whenever i'm ready.
As soon as i write this i will go home, have some Nacho's and play Call of duty.
I also have people coming over tonight to replace the carpet in the bedrooms because before i got the house it was being used as a rental property.

it's a 4 bedroom home, with a large open living, dining, kitchen area on a 760m2 corner block. It would be perfect if it was in a court rather than a corner block as my 2 dogs bark at the cars that race past my side fence.

My maths teacher said bj today..

As in ak+bj+ci

At deb practise yesterday, we were doing a progressive dance and i got to my ex gf. In the dance, there's a "bop" but where you come together and bump "hips...". she swung in for quite a big bop but i rejected her. :D

Hmmm, looks like complex numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty crap stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back