Preview Preview/changes - Round 3 v. Port Adelaide (Viney 200th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never know with May after he came back much earlier from the fractured eye socket than everyone expected but ribs and vertebrae is no joke, could easily be more than a month, check him into the Shane McAdam ward of TBD . Better hope Petty's foot holds up

Last edited:

Cant lose week for you Toump, your two favourite sides facing off.
LOL, if we drop a game to those blouses from SA I'll definitely be enjoying the melts.

They're weak as piss, we should thrash them.

Never know with May after he came back much earlier from the fractured eye socket than everyone expected but ribs and vertebrae is no joke, could easily be more than a month, check him into the Shane McAdam ward of TBD . Better hope Petty's foot holds up
I had fractured ribs once I took about 6 weeks out, perhaps could have come back earlier but you just don't know. I reckon he'll be back after the bye, probably miss tigers and back for Geelong game.

I had fractured ribs once I took about 6 weeks out, perhaps could have come back earlier but you just don't know. I reckon he'll be back after the bye, probably miss tigers and back for Geelong game.

Yeah I think he is back after the bye too, would be 4.5 weeks off if he came back for the Richmond game so they probably just rest him for that and make sure he is absolutely right. As for Lever I feel the club will probably play him against Adelaide, although I wouldn't be surprised if we try and play him against Port (Which I think we shouldn't do).

Was thinking (and hoping) the same.

It didn’t look good and he was still in hospital today. Given the vertebrae thing we will probably be lucky if it’s only a month.

Never know with May after he came back much earlier from the fractured eye socket than

Yeah what did he miss one week with this? Tough bastard
Vertebrae is ****ed tho, gonna lose some conditioning for sure cause he's gonna be fairly immobile you'd think

Am I being OTT thinking it’d be disappointing to drop this one? Even without May and lever imo we should be beating them. Last time we got smashed in the middle and lost by a kick, I feel they rely on butters and rozee way too much.
I dunno but if we do lose people will blame it on not having them regardless.
We're always good in SA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild that TMac has become a saviour down back after we all didn't want him playing a single game this year

Especially given there were posters wanting to flat out delist him (and Brown), pay out their contracts, and bring in an 18 year old with a third round pick (not that said posters actually ever suggested which 18 year old).

That's absolutely ridiculous if he only misses a week.
It's not even about pain tolerance, it's public knowledge he's stuffed. If I'm an oppo coach im putting one on his head early and having someone go through him

It's not even about pain tolerance, it's public knowledge he's stuffed. If I'm an oppo coach im putting one on his head early and having someone go through him
Yeah it's a bit different from when he did his eye cause you can't really punch him in the head to test out his eye socket. Don't love the idea of his ribs getting a work out just so we can be better odds for a match 5 weeks into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back