Preview Preview, Swans V Carlton, Friday 28/6

Remove this Banner Ad

You ever checkedout other boards general afl chat during our games, there is a very bitter group, jealous when the media like us etc, wont give away which but lets just say they would of loved 11 more points last year

I think its fair to say a few of those posters are still living with grief and denial.

Whatever happens for the rest of the year the Swans will
1. play in another final series, and
2. Blood players for future years that show genuine promise (too early for Richards but Rampe, Mitchell, BJ, Lamb certainly do).

That other team may or may not go all the way. If they don't, they will end up with another failed season, their highest profile player gone, a lot of ageing players and the hatred turned on each other. That will make interesting reading from the 'experts'.

Whether Swans make it to day big day or not, that board sure makes it easy to choose which team(s) to support come September.

The thing about Jesse that continually frustrates me is he seems to prefer going into a contest behind his opponent. If he were to lead up in front would be a must better target and subsequently damaging player

Watched him pretty closely last night. I think he just doesn't read the play very well and that would explain 90% of the cases where he plays from behind. He doesn't move to the play as well as his opponent, there were a few times where he started in front but was too slow to react to the kick coming in, and conceded the front position to Henderson.

Watched him pretty closely last night. I think he just doesn't read the play very well and that would explain 90% of the cases where he plays from behind. He doesn't move to the play as well as his opponent, there were a few times where he started in front but was too slow to react to the kick coming in, and conceded the front position to Henderson.

When he gets in a toe race he is quite good out bodying them out and taking off, see his non goal. But maybe he gets caught up trying to work the opponent under the ball to run off and ends up behind.

There core is there thats the frustrating part, just seems like his progression in 50 odd games is too slow

I think the more time he has, the more he has to think he gets in the wrong spot as you say

As good as players as they are and have been the Swans really have nothing to worry about when O'Keefe, Bolton and even Goodes retires as we really do have some good players coming through to replace them. Obviously the 3 players listed are impossible to replace entirely but it is not like we have no one waiting that cannot step up to an AFL level.

Agreed. Have to say Goodes will clearly be missed and is irreplaceable. Our young stock coming through provide alot of positives for the future. Have a squiz at our list and there is plenty to be looking forward to: http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/football/players/senior-players

I was very impressed with Everitt, particularly given the conditions (although bouncing twice on that surface was ambitious). Some of the younger players continually made the same error: Kicking whilst under pressure and kicking it out on the full.

You ever checkedout other boards general afl chat during our games, there is a very bitter group, jealous when the media like us etc, wont give away which but lets just say they would of loved 11 more points last year

Seriously Dude. I don't go to their board (heck, I rarely come here), but they are worst wingeing, whining & moaning bunch of supporters on the planet. Best thing is, they are soooo majorly offended from last september that their miserable lives have become their posting. I know several dozen of them on the bay. All they do is whine & moan.

FYI, most of them are about 40 years of age and have never lived anywhere near WhoreTorn. But they all bandwagoned onto the club in the 80s because they were winning flags & their local team were cellar dwellars. That explains why they all winge, whine & moan so much.

LMAO!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously Dude. I don't go to their board (heck, I rarely come here), but they are worst wingeing, whining & moaning bunch of supporters on the planet. Best thing is, they are soooo majorly offended from last september that their miserable lives have become their posting. I know several dozen of them on the bay. All they do is whine & moan.

FYI, most of them are about 40 years of age and have never lived anywhere near WhoreTorn. But they all bandwagoned onto the club in the 80s because they were winning flags & their local team were cellar dwellars. That explains why they all winge, whine & moan so much.

LMAO!

If your ever board and need a laugh have a look

LOL! Once I stop ROFLing at their offended on the bay (as well as tasting their tears), I may find the time to look there.

I will skull my next beer to the LULZ were both bathing in at the expense of these offended moaners. Live it n' love it Blood Brother;)

LOL! Once I stop ROFLing at their offended on the bay (as well as tasting their tears), I may find the time to look there.

I will skull my next beer to the LULZ were both bathing in at the expense of these offended moaners. Live it n' love it Blood Brother;)

Yo 100. Bottoms up, again. On top of all that, it may be a good thing that this filthbag bandwagoning sum's offended is so endless on the bay, that if I were to stray into their way, I may end up their prey.

Trust me. The whorek tossers would love to shut me up. A huge amount of the offended they feel when they see the mighty red & white anywhere, has been inflamed something major by little old me. That bandwagoning filth would love some revenge. But scum seldom succeeds!

Tell the scumsuckers to suck it. We stole their flag! LMFAO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Preview, Swans V Carlton, Friday 28/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back