Preview Preview, Swans V Carlton, Friday 28/6

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope Malthouse makes Yarran the sub, just sayin..

You're bad. :)
Yarran has been named on the ground and we generally select our sub from one of those listed as the interchange.

Bell may yet come in for Robinson tonight. Not confident Robinson is 100% yet after injuring his shoulder two weeks ago.

Carlton are training tonight to simulate match conditions. Hopefully Waite gets suspended.

You're just as bad...........:mad:

Looking forward to a tough match tonight. Never soft against The Swans.

Will the Judd rule be enforced by the umpire s tonight? Will he be able to spin 360 to dispose of the footy legally?

Oh is that the Judd rule.

I thought they just made sure he had hand-balled it once near the start of the game and from then on it was assumed he would dispose of it. Good to see there are some standards applied.

Not feeling confident about tonight at all. There's too many regulars out, and it's two consecutive weeks of wet weather. Too many heavy legs from last week.

If the boys crack in hard enough we still should get the win! Poor Tippo has waited half the season to have a kick and the first two games back will have been fought out in a mud pit.

If the boys crack in hard enough we still should get the win! Poor Tippo has waited half the season to have a kick and the first two games back will have been fought out in a mud pit.

Ahh well, at least the SCG has decent drainage, there will be less sloshing around this evening. If the rain holds off (big if), we might see him clunk a few more than last week.

Kreuzer, Gibbs, Judd, Simpson vs Pyke, Hannebery, Kennedy, O'keefe. Gonna be a cracking of a game in the wet! flip a coin to decide the winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Jesse should be dumped. Get a smaller bloke in that's prepared to work. In the soggy wet weather, follow up efforts & OTB pressure is doubly crucial. I like seeing B.Jack get another run, even if the conditions are against him (perhaps especially because they are?). Armstrong is a great dumping. He has been our worst all year.

This will be a great litmus test for Everitt. Can he play another quarter like he did against the Cows? I'd rather see a solid 4 quarter performance from him. Not saying that he's capable of it, but would love to see him deliver.

Was at UTS looking for sushi. .

Ive seen blokes go out for a beer before the game, grab a pizza, kebab, pie, hot dog, fish and chips maybe a counter meal, steak, parma and a pot etc but I gotta admit this is the first time Ive heard a football fan hitting up some sushi, you Sydney guys sure do things different :rainbow: lol

Now We've been asked to put this in our game day thread tonight

Now I know a separate game day thread will not meet everyone's tastes, will it baja, lock33 so every so often tonight I will post this in our discussion, that way we can also see what's going on this discussion while staying in our thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Preview, Swans V Carlton, Friday 28/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back