Prospects for 2010 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

East Fremantle will have another good draft in 2010...Swallow, Cripps, Fasolo and another kid called Hancock will all be very strong draft prospects.....every year they seem to churn out draftees, who go on to play good AFL footy over time

So where to from here for GC17.

They have about 50 players listed on their team list. They then have a heap of picks at the next ND and access to a number of uncontracted players. Presumably they have to delist a few dont they by 2011.

Snoop IMO Gold Coast will keep al their 12 uncontracted players, maybe 5 QLDers, Zac Smith is definately a top prospect, some will be delisted as they are top up players, and they will have some rookies and the mature agers. I can't see it being a problem with an extended list of 48 initially, it just means they will keep all of the top end talent, alot of the QLD talent unfortunately is a rung below the rest.

thanks pal - yeah just read it and its bloody hard to line up with where they are at the moment.

From start of 2011 they can have 48 on their senior list. Currently there are 49 players on their list and they have at least;

10 to come in next years draft and;
access to 10 uncontracted players

that means circa 20 players currently on their list will not be there by next years drafts???

Therefore the 12 x 17yos would stay plus the next best 8-10 I guess. Agree kids like Smith will stay as well as some of the zoned NT players like Patrick.

Really like the look of Harley Bennell, will be a fantastice player, and is the type of player the eagles are vying for!
So annoying that we might have our 1st draft pick at around 18!!

Really like the look of Harley Bennell, will be a fantastice player, and is the type of player the eagles are vying for!
So annoying that we might have our 1st draft pick at around 18!!
Does anyone have any Video of Harley Bennell Playing?

Does anyone have any Video of Harley Bennell Playing?

God I hope there's not much out there yet, the less the better.

Dont want the kid too talked about, hopefully he can slide to about pick ten or higher.

He is just one of those kids you go to the footy too watch, and you leave with a smile on your face after watching him play.

He's a awesome size, great tank and electric speed a very nice package.

He's made for today's footy

God I hope there's not much out there yet, the less the better.

Dont want the kid too talked about, hopefully he can slide to about pick ten or higher.

He is just one of those kids you go to the footy too watch, and you leave with a smile on your face after watching him play.

He's a awesome size, great tank and electric speed a very nice package.

He's made for today's footy

Unfortunately the 2010 U/18 champs will highlight how good Bennell may be, so unless WCE can persuade the kid to tank in the champs and tank for Peel in the WAFL in 2010, I can see Bennell going top 10.....be interested to see how the kid fairs playing for Peel in the WAFL this year....with little quality around him he will either stand out like a sore thumb or drop his standard to match those around him?

Unfortunately the 2010 U/18 champs will highlight how good Bennell may be, so unless WCE can persuade the kid to tank in the champs and tank for Peel in the WAFL in 2010, I can see Bennell going top 10.....be interested to see how the kid fairs playing for Peel in the WAFL this year....with little quality around him he will either stand out like a sore thumb or drop his standard to match those around him?
Spot on the u-18 Champs will put his Stocks Way Up as unless a Team tells him to play 1 game to Qulaify for the Draft and then don't play again until the Draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee. Luke Parker would be pretty stiff. Although, he is too young?? is he not. Came 4th in the Morrish Medal (TAC B&F) as a 16 (Turning 17 year old) not bad ey, also won the Rays B&F, up against the likes of Bastinac, Amalfi, Hallahan, Roberton. Must be pretty special. Although, # 1 pick for 2012 perhaps??
Luke is aval. this year im 90% sure on that. This year he will be 17yo (turning 18) that what all the draft kids will be.
Id like him at Richmond with pick 4 when we finish last again:eek:

Might not be eligble for the 2010 draft, pretty sure he will be in the the 2011 draft.. but watch out for Charlie Riewodlt!

Height: 186cm
Weight: 178kg

Will be a monster unit after which ever club pick's him.
Brother of Jack Riewodlt & Harry Riewodlt. Cousin of Nick Riewodlt. :thumbsu:

Might not be eligble for the 2010 draft, pretty sure he will be in the the 2011 draft.. but watch out for Charlie Riewodlt!

Here he is.

fat-heart.jpg

Sounds like a fatty to me. Are these type of players still drafted??

Going by that......he is already!

I hope you mean 78kg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prospects for 2010 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back