Protest marches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Another thread ruined by the usual 'centrists' pundits.

Can any of you point to your posts where you were concerned for Jews in Australia when we had Nazi flags waving up and down our streets?

You can't? I'm shocked!
What's that?? If you did post, you were defending it in some form or insisting it wasn't a big deal?
I can't believe it!
Doesn't matter.

But this single Hezbollah flag, from a 19 year old who's already been charged?
Oh now you have something to say.

Of course.
As you were.
It's only 'one side' that jumps from issue to issue.
It's amazing that they're never arguing against anyone. No opposition from topic to topic, trend to trend.
****in progressives and equality!

Another thread ruined by the usual 'centrists' pundits.

Can any of you point to your posts where you were concerned for Jews in Australia when we had Nazi flags waving up and down our streets?

You can't? I'm shocked!
What's that?? If you did post, you were defending it in some form or insisting it wasn't a big deal?
I can't believe it!
Doesn't matter.

But this single Hezbollah flag, from a 19 year old who's already been charged?
Oh now you have something to say.

Of course.
As you were.
It's only 'one side' that jumps from issue to issue.
It's amazing that they're never arguing against anyone. No opposition from topic to topic, trend to trend.
****in progressives and equality!
Hamas committed terrorist atrocities.

Israel is committing genocide.

Hezbollah and Houthis are Iranian proxies engaging in terrorism.

I don’t give a **** about flags and flags are not the big issue here despite the Israel lobby, conservative media and Peter Dutton’s insistence.

Flags are precisely what they want us to be talking about.

So they can continue with their genocide.

I don’t give a **** about flags and flags are not the big issue here despite the Israel lobby, conservative media and Peter Dutton’s insistence.

Terrorist symbols are banned in this country thats why protesters have and will be arrested so your rant is stupid unless you’re happy with laws being broken.

No, they are not committing genocide, and I am surprised that any mods on this site would allow this misinformation to continue. 40,000 have died.... Not a good thing, but nowhere near the 5 million population of Palestine. They also give warnings to the public before going after terrorist and military targets. If they are trying to commit genocide, they are really bloody bad at it.

To say it is genocide is just stupid and misinformed if unintentional, or a malicious spreading of misinformation if intentional. It cannot be anything other than those options.

What I don't get is what pro Palestinians expected Israel to do when they had 1200 innocent Israelis murdered in cold blood and recorded for the entertainment of their sick supporters? Not to mention the others who have been held hostage, r*ped and murdered since. Then when the cowardly scum went and his amongst innocents, including at schools and hospitals....

Can a pro Palestinians please explain what a commensurate response would have been? Should Israel just have done nothing? Should they have gone in and murdered 1200 innocent Palestinians (eye for an eye), not worrying about military targets? Just murder and rape? Would that have been commensurate? Would that have been just? Would that have been preferred?

I don't disagree entirely.

But to me it's a sign of the ideology behind it and the growth of that ideology in Australia.

Support for Palestinians and Lebanese shouldn't let support for terrorist organisations destroy their message.
I can understand the reasons for the initiations of Hezbollah and Hamas, but I cannot see how you can support them in any way today, without supporting hateful and murderous ideologies. Because that's what they are.

We need to speak about them and single them out, so we can also single out the specific and deliberate actions of Netanyahu and his supporters as distinct from Israelis.

We can't keep letting the hateful morons control the narrative through a complicit media.

The ALP is bending over backwards to support Israel's actions and condemn everyone else.
But the opposition and media keep telling us how much the ALP is supporting the terrorists and opposing Israel's right to defend itself.
The right wing hate the ALP for 'supporting Muslim terrorists'.
The left wing hate the ALP for doing almost nothing to push back against Netanyahu.
This leaves the narrative open to manipulation about immigrants and brown people being a threat to Australians, and needing the Coalition to keep us safe.

So while the narrative is so insane and controlled, any hint of support for 'Hezbollah' is going to be used to fight all support for 'Palestinians'. Because people don't understand the issues, let alone that it's not even the same country.
It's going to be used to show that any opposition to Netanyahu is anti-Semitism and desire for the eradication of all Israelis.
That's the media environment we live in.

The Hezbollah flag is a big deal.
But it's not as big a deal as everyone is pretending it to be.

No, they are not committing genocide, and I am surprised that any mods on this site would allow this misinformation to continue. 40,000 have died.... Not a good thing, but nowhere near the 5 million population of Palestine. They also give warnings to the public before going after terrorist and military targets. If they are trying to commit genocide, they are really bloody bad at it.

To say it is genocide is just stupid and misinformed if unintentional, or a malicious spreading of misinformation if intentional. It cannot be anything other than those options.

What I don't get is what pro Palestinians expected Israel to do when they had 1200 innocent Israelis murdered in cold blood and recorded for the entertainment of their sick supporters? Not to mention the others who have been held hostage, r*ped and murdered since. Then when the cowardly scum went and his amongst innocents, including at schools and hospitals....

Can a pro Palestinians please explain what a commensurate response would have been? Should Israel just have done nothing? Should they have gone in and murdered 1200 innocent Palestinians (eye for an eye), not worrying about military targets? Just murder and rape? Would that have been commensurate? Would that have been just? Would that have been preferred?

People spreading misinformation of genocide should be called out in the thread it occurs!!

People spreading misinformation of genocide should be called out in the thread it occurs!!
You're trying to link BLM and MeToo to supporting Hezbollah...

You don't care about misinformation.

I'm linking you to the thread where people like you have posted the same questions from your previous post repeatedly for nearly a year in defense of the atrocities. Instead of ever actually engaging with the discussion in a legitimate way.

You're trying to link BLM and MeToo to supporting Hezbollah...

You don't care about misinformation.

I'm linking you to the thread where people like you have posted the same questions from your previous post repeatedly for nearly a year in defense of the atrocities. Instead of ever actually engaging with the discussion in a legitimate way.
This is a thread about protests..... They have been the topics of some of the recent protests stages by left winged sheep....

This leaves the narrative open to manipulation about immigrants and brown people being a threat to Australians, and needing the Coalition to keep us safe.
Yes, but only a moron would buy into that narrative, a mouthbreather that doesn't understand context and nuance.

I'd argue that morons like this are certainly in the minuscule minority, even though msm and social media would have you believe that this is some sort of 'norm'
So while the narrative is so insane and controlled, any hint of support for 'Hezbollah' is going to be used to fight all support for 'Palestinians'.
See above.

Jan and Joe public certainly are not in favour of Israel wiping out Gaza, and at the same time because of this view are also not in support of terrorist organizations.

Context and nuance, walk and chew gum at the same time and all that....

Yes, but only a moron would buy into that narrative, a mouthbreather that doesn't understand context and nuance.

I'd argue that morons like this are certainly in the minuscule minority, even though msm and social media would have you believe that this is some sort of 'norm'

See above.

Jan and Joe public certainly are not in favour of Israel wiping out Gaza, and at the same time because of this view are also not in support of terrorist organizations.

Context and nuance, walk and chew gum at the same time and all that....

Are you just paraphrasing me to make sense for others?

Or are you subtly calling out the 'mouthbreather morons' in this very thread who don't see a difference between a Palestinian flag, and a Hamas or Hezbollah flag?

Or are you saying it's so insignificant as it doesn't really deserve discussion.
Even though in the first page of this thread there is an example of it.
As in, these morons that do exist, that you should call out as well. I shouldn't address or be concerned about, because it's not the majority opinion?

Help me see where you're coming from here. Because I want to understand your position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A question from a moron as someone nicely put it do you Greens voters on BF denounce your deputy leader joining in the mourning of Hezbolal leader Nazrallah at Sydney hall.
If she's publicly mourned the death of Nasrallah, she should be investigated.

Can you state what she actually did? Not implications.

I'm guessing by your use of 'Hezbolal" and "Nazrallah" that maybe there is a lot more to the story than her actually mourning the death of a terrorist.

So, can you state what she actually did?
Or quote what she said?

If she's publicly mourned the death of Nasrallah, she should be investigated.

Can you state what she actually did? Not implications.

I'm guessing by your use of 'Hezbolal" and "Nazrallah" that maybe there is a lot more to the story than her actually mourning the death of a terrorist.

So, can you state what she actually did?
Or quote what she said?
Nazrallah was the Hezbolah leader , she was attending the protest where they were mourning him someone was doing a so called eulogy who i think was later arrested for displaying the Hezbolah flag.

Nazrallah was the Hezbolah leader , she was attending the protest where they were mourning him someone was doing a so called eulogy who i think was later arrested for displaying the Hezbolah flag.
Ok, so she didn't mourn his death, you're now saying she was connected because she attended a protest where someone was doing a eulogy?

Where are you getting any of this from?

Are you saying she attended a pro-Palestinian protest, that's the connection?
Or are you saying she actually did something in some form connected to morning Nasrallah?

Ok, so she didn't mourn his death, you're now saying she was connected because she attended a protest where someone was doing a eulogy?

Where are you getting any of this from?

Are you saying she attended a pro-Palestinian protest, that's the connection?
Or are you saying she actually did something in some form connected to morning Nasrallah?
What does it matter she was there attending a protest of people displaying the Hezbolah flag knowing there is strict anti terrorist laws should be nowhere near it, was also at Sydney Opera house after Oct7.

I’m not getting into whether she had her head bowed or chanting with the protesters.

What does it matter she was there attending a protest of people displaying the Hezbolah flag knowing there is strict anti terrorist laws should be nowhere near it, was also at Sydney Opera house after Oct7.

I’m not getting into whether she had her head bowed or chanting with the protesters.

This is always how it turns out.

What could I have done any differently in this discussion with you, that wouldn't end up in this exact same place?

It's so ****ing annoying.

All that's happened is you're probably even more convinced of your initial statement. And other people who read it will believe it.

Decades of this. And I'm the jerk for losing my patience and calling people out.

F53F3A5D-600D-408C-8361-42676AC14719.jpeg

This is the law, so not easily breached like Mr Potato head would make it out to be all week as he tried divisive politics to cover for a lack of popular policies.

I can see how it is easily applied for Nazi symbols because the racial element is always there.

This is always how it turns out.

What could I have done any differently in this discussion with you, that wouldn't end up in this exact same place?

It's so ****ing annoying.

All that's happened is you're probably even more convinced of your initial statement. And other people who read it will believe it.

Decades of this. And I'm the jerk for losing my patience and calling people out.
All you need to ask yourself is what was she doing at a protest where they’re mourning the death of a terrorist which was endorsed by the Greens mind you.

View attachment 2132961

This is the law, so not easily breached like Mr Potato head would make it out to be all week as he tried divisive politics to cover for a lack of popular policies.

I can see how it is easily applied for Nazi symbols because the racial element is always there.
But it was breached a young woman was arrested for displaying the hezbolah flag.

All you need to ask yourself is what was she doing at a protest where they’re mourning the death of a terrorist which was endorsed by the Greens mind you.
No, because I have not found any information that supports that. And you've not been able to support it.

And instead of being able to support it, you've just claimed it's true and basically that you're 'not getting into semantics' in as many words.

You've now made another new claim, that the Greens endorse the mourning of the death of Nasrallah. This is a new claim from you, with just as much evidence to back it.

What she has been doing, is attending pro-Palestinian marches.
From that, you've claimed that she publicly mourned the loss of the Hezbollah Shia leader, which promotes most of the hateful ideologies that she stands against.

What you should ask yourself, is why isn't it all over the news if it was true?
Female, Pakistani born, Muslim.
BROWN.
Doing something wrong?
That's the nectar of the gods as far as Skynews is concerned.
Yet your only source of information seems to be from some content creator "The Other Side".
1728132165904.png

Can you please state what she actually did wrong, that you can factually source.
OR
Can you please pause and reconsider if your original statement might not be true?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Protest marches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back