Senior List
Apr 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Dees
Hey Hawk supporters!

I've made a special visit to your board to specially applaud your club for its work with the charities.

After watching the footy show and hearing Hodgy out and what the club is doing for the charities, i thought "hey, maybe hawthorn is a decent club after all."

So I can almost say I have a 2nd team now!....;)

Whats your opinion on Luke Hodge, as a person and player??? He seemed like a real decent guy on the Footy show...great for your club's image.:thumbsu:

Diamond Twin said:
Hey Hawk supporters!

I've made a special visit to your board to specially applaud your club for its work with the charities.

After watching the footy show and hearing Hodgy out and what the club is doing for the charities, i thought "hey, maybe hawthorn is a decent club after all."

Whats your opinion on Luke Hodge, as a person and player??? He seemed like a real decent guy on the Footy show...great for your club's image.:thumbsu:

Hate him. Arrogant f****r.

Only joking :p. Great player and a truly nice guy. :thumbsu:

Very casual and seems like a decent bloke.
You could see that while he was on the footy show last week he was abit uncomfortable or nervous about being on and speaking. He will get better with time.

Has matured a lot since he came to the club.

Genuine leader, on and off the field now. Fantastic player who has earned the respect of the playing group and supporters. Seems like a really down-to-earth guy, and hopefully will get some more media experience, because he is a great ambassador to the club.

Thanks for stopping in Diamond :)

Absolute star. On and off field leader. Nice guy. Level headed.

The Hawthorn FC do a lot of work for charities and it often goes unheard of, this is a shame because a lot of the guys do a lot of work for charities and help out sick kids, people and the like. It's fantastic.

Bennycoff said:
Absolute star. On and off field leader. Nice guy. Level headed.

The Hawthorn FC do a lot of work for charities and it often goes unheard of, this is a shame because a lot of the guys do a lot of work for charities and help out sick kids, people and the like. It's fantastic.

Thats really good to hear. I used to be under the assumption that most good footy players are arrogant, but Hodgy does seem like a great bloke.

and i agree, the charity work is fantastic! The clubs who do charity work should be acknowleged more for it! :thumbsu:

I bumped into Luke last week at the VFL, He's just a top fella, I told him he did well on the footy show, He had a bit of a laugh and a chat, My mate mentioned he was his HUN Supercoach captain, and that he was doing well for him, Luke replied with, Hehehe sorry about last week then.
Just a genuine likeable bloke who has time for anyone. :thumbsu:

Diamond Twin said:
Hey Hawk supporters!

welcome aboard:) :thumbsu:

HAWKS HEROES said:
welcome aboard:) :thumbsu:

haha, not so fast! haha! I could never officially swap sides from my beloved cats, but i can say I may have a 2nd team now!

Its really so good on your board though...everyone is postive and the way you guys speak so highly of Hodgy and the club is brilliant :p ....the Cats board...well thats a totally different story!:eek:

Great player and seems like a decent guy but was watching the footy tonight and he might be in a bit of trouble after knocking some Brisbane player down (didnt see who it was), I only saw a bit but the commentators reakon hes in trouble! Hope it wasnt that bad, cause hes one of the favourites for the Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennycoff said:
Had a terrible game. - 7 touches. But he can be forgiven.

If he gets suspended, AFL is a joke. Nothing in it.

Really surpriesed about him only have 7 touches.. was expecting him to get more than 7... is this the least amount of touches his ever had?

Hodgie15 said:
Really surpriesed about him only have 7 touches.. was expecting him to get more than 7... is this the least amount of touches his ever had?
I was at the game. Near to where Hodgie collided with an opponent, the latter came off the worst for wear. Luke battled on but obviously was not his brilliant self.

Just got off the plane here at Cairns. Will write an assesssment of what I saw of the game later in the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud of Hawthorn...Luke Hodge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back