Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheedy hasn’t left, still employed going forward. And all I’m hearing about the other d/head is that he’s on personal leave. Yet again, people jumping the gun.
How is sheedy still employed?

Dodo on indefinite leave becuase he was told he's no longer required and it has broken him.

sheedy then dodoro...ess cleaning house
like they should of done years ago

Are they though?

Sheeds is leaving the board to take up a paid job being the grease monkey for all the monied powerbrokers.

And Adrian is 'on leave'.

That's the kind of house cleaning I do
Cleaning Trick GIF

How is sheedy still employed?

Dodo on indefinite leave becuase he was told he's no longer required and it has broken him.
Are you kidding ? Yes he’s off the board, but he’s still being paid as an “ambassador “ Not sure how much plainer I can make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he’s off the decision making process & seemingly the club is making changes to the old boys puppeteering.

off into the sunset you go lads.
No mate, we are talking about the ultimate politician here. The coteries worship him because he’s old school Essendon. The club can not cut the cord, it’s humiliating. Still carrying a torch for hird.

Traded out draft picks in years 2017-2019 for players who won't be a part of their next tilt at winning that elusive final and who now have little currency. Stringer, Smith, Saad, Shiel. Caldwell is solid though and is signed on for four more years.

Absolutely pissed up the drafts from 2020 to 2022, with no late speculative picks coming good, and high first rounders who won't mount to anything more than list cloggers. NQR types the lot of them. Cox, Perkins, Reid, Hobbs, Tsatas.

A special shout out to the number one draft pick in 2016, Ash McGrath who is the sort of player you'd be happy with if you plucked him in a rookie draft. Has a dip, but with atrocious skills, a complete ball butcher when pressure is applied. He reminds me of Luke Godden back in the 1990's for Collingwood, just that Godden was much better overhead.

For a club that hasn't won a final since 2004 the list is at nightmare levels.

Traded out draft picks in years 2017-2019 for players who won't be a part of their next tilt at winning that elusive final and who now have little currency. Stringer, Smith, Saad, Shiel. Caldwell is solid though and is signed on for four more years.

Absolutely pissed up the drafts from 2020 to 2022, with no late speculative picks coming good, and high first rounders who won't mount to anything more than list cloggers. NQR types the lot of them. Cox, Perkins, Reid, Hobbs, Tsatas.

A special shout out to the number one draft pick in 2016, Ash McGrath who is the sort of player you'd be happy with if you plucked him in a rookie draft. Has a dip, but with atrocious skills, a complete ball butcher when pressure is applied. He reminds me of Luke Godden back in the 1990's for Collingwood, just that Godden was much better overhead.

For a club that hasn't won a final since 2004 the list is at nightmare levels.
The state of Essendon is shown by the fact that the select you AA team on AFL.com has him available as one of the Essendon options. Just a bog ordinary player. One of the most disappointing non-injury impacted no. 1 picks ever.

The focus on the bloke is just staggering.

The media managed to paint him as some cartoon villain and the nuffies lapped it up.

It was well past time that he left, but anybody who thinks this is the antidote for all Essendon’s problems is kidding themselves.

Plenty more issues beyond this.
To be fair, he wants the world to think that he's the best in the business. He wants the world to think that his role at Essendon is irreplaceable. He wants the world to think that he's the king of trade week.

He's been telling us this for 20 years.

So he's kind of created a rod for his own back, hasn't he.

The media managed to paint him as some cartoon villain and the nuffies lapped it up.

It was well past time that he left, but anybody who thinks this is the antidote for all Essendon’s problems is kidding themselves.

Glad to hear it.

An awful recruiter that inflates his own ego and jackets

2016 to 2016 was the killer period

Had we not drafted Gumbleton (we still had Lloyd and Lucas for another 3 years - this still baffles me), Myers, Melksham, Heppell, Kavanagh, Langford, Laverde, Francis and Mcgrath (ALL TOP 20 PICKS) our round 1, 2017 team post saga could have been:

1724638591899.png

Touk Miller played juniors in the Essendon and District Football League and was right under our noses in our own backyard and we DIDN"T PICK HIM and took Langford with #17 and Laverde with #20 and Miller went at pick #29!

How exciting to watch would that forward line be?

I hope you're right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back