'Public image of me is wrong': Lance Franklin

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be the only person on this thread who could care less what sort of person Lance is up close. So long as he's respectful to the jumper, team and fans whilst "on duty" he can do whatever he likes the rest of the time.
From what I saw last week, Roughy has bit of an ego too especially compared to Changa and Sewell, different strokes for different blokes.
I just hope he and Rough keep their form going for 19 or so more weeks.

I have first hand experience that will go strongly against this from 2009 and 2010. I will not go into details as I know media peronel read this forum and best they do not know about it. Just all I will say is Buddy is as loud and arrogant in real life as his onfield persona and twice as annoying to those around him.
Bullshit, Looks to me like you don't know him at all. I worked with a guy in 2008 who is closely involved with the club, regularly entertains many of the players at his home, and is a constant presence at the club. He had provided me with many insights into the Club, the players and staff and quite often what he told me was at odds with what the media reported but turned out to be true.
Most stories I kept private as I didn't want to betray his confidence.
His comments about Buddy were that off-field he was very quiet, polite and reserved and would refer to his elders as Mr Whoever. He would often pretend to be on his mobile to avoid talking to people as many wanted piece of him and I can only imagine it's got worse. He also said when Buddy took the Field and he became the supremely confident superstar that he is. I can't see his personality changing all that much in 2 years.

I must be the only person on this thread who could care less what sort of person Lance is up close. So long as he's respectful to the jumper, team and fans whilst "on duty" he can do whatever he likes the rest of the time.
From what I saw last week, Roughy has bit of an ego too especially compared to Changa and Sewell, different strokes for different blokes.
I just hope he and Rough keep their form going for 19 or so more weeks.

you talking after function ??

Bullshit, Looks to me like you don't know him at all. I worked with a guy in 2008 who is closely involved with the club, regularly entertains many of the players at his home, and is a constant presence at the club. He had provided me with many insights into the Club, the players and staff and quite often what he told me was at odds with what the media reported but turned out to be true.
Most stories I kept private as I didn't want to betray his confidence.
His comments about Buddy were that off-field he was very quiet, polite and reserved and would refer to his elders as Mr Whoever. He would often pretend to be on his mobile to avoid talking to people as many wanted piece of him and I can only imagine it's got worse. He also said when Buddy took the Field and he became the supremely confident superstar that he is. I can't see his personality changing all that much in 2 years.

yes seen him do the phone thing ;) and i don't blame him as you said everyone wants a piece of him , and i agree with what your friend said too as that is how i see him too off field i usually just say hi or nod he knows me so most times i get a quick response

Remove this Banner Ad

'Public image of me is wrong': Lance Franklin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back