Pura Cup - QLD vs. NSW

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Victoria don't have any decent openers.

They gave the happy hooker a chance and he did nothing except get run out every 2nd innings.

If Mail and Jaques are Australian quality players, James Hopes would have to be in similiar form.

Hopes: 8overs 0 46 0 5.75 runs

Jimmy, take the ball off him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaques in fine form. Onto 89. Get rid of Langer.

Tugga 10 off 5 balls

Noffke just bowled a 9 ball over that went for 18.

6.5 per over needed to win.

Noffke needs a rest- bring on Hauritz for a couple of overs so Noffke can fix up his action. That over was terrible :(

Good to see Big Joe is back in the attack for Hopes.

I am still worried with Waugh at the crease.......

30.1 Noffke to Jaques, FOUR, driven through extra cover
30.2 Noffke to Jaques, one run, pushed away just backward of point
30.3 Noffke to SR Waugh, legbye: FOUR
30.4 Noffke to SR Waugh, one run, turned down to leg
30.5 Noffke to Jaques, (noball) no run
30.5 Noffke to Jaques, two runs, glided down to deep third man
30.6 Noffke to Jaques, (noball) no run
30.6 Noffke to Jaques, (noball) no run
30.6 Noffke to Jaques, three runs, cut away deep to point

Now thats one over he is glad is finished

Originally posted by Jaymin
Nahh Nicholson and Bollinger should join Bracken and Lee to make a 4 pronged pace attack.

Victoria have hardly had a test representative in the past 10 years apart from Warne. The fact that this is the first year they have been competetive is a joke.

NSW have played their 2nd XI for about 10 years now and have always been up there.

I think you need to look up the word competitive in a dictionary. And NSW have won a few spoons over the past 10 years. NSW 2nd XI – nice exaggeration there.

If NSW win this will not be deserved but anyway.

Its been NSW's 2nd XI for years now.

All the other states complain that theres a NSW bias and now we have someone saying its not their 2nd XI?

The Waughs, Katich, Bevan, McGrath, Lee, MacGill, Bracken, soon to be Clarke,

And then going back to the Slater and Taylor.

Then we have Victoria....

Warne

Harvey (ODI)

Elliott's handful of tests.

Ouch!

If NSW win this will not be deserved but anyway.

Chasing 320 odd from 50 overs is a deserved win in my book.

Its been NSW's 2nd XI for years now.

All the other states complain that theres a NSW bias and now we have someone saying its not their 2nd XI?

The Waughs, Katich, Bevan, McGrath, Lee, MacGill, Bracken, soon to be Clarke,

And then going back to the Slater and Taylor.

Then we have Victoria....

Warne

Harvey (ODI)

Elliott's handful of tests.

Ouch!

What I’m saying is that you’re usually not missing more than 4 players at one time. And don’t forget Reiffel and Flemo from our list.

Chasing 320 odd from 50 overs is a deserved win in my book.

In a one day game maybe. Not when you’ve been completely outplayed and only brought into the game through collusion and a very generous declaration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think someone has a short memory. Wasn't that long ago that the Vics were supplying the majority of the bowling attack.

Do the names :Warne - Reiffel - Fleming ring a bell?:rolleyes:

The fact that this is the first year they have been competetive is a joke.

Nice troll, nice chip, shame about the loose use of the term 'fact' and the spelling.

I consider making the final twice to be "competetive".

slagging off the vics?

After AB retired it was the vic bowling (and Mcgrath) that covered for the GUTLESS, WEAK, LAME_ASS batting from NSW (ok s.waugh being the exception), with fleming, reiffel, warne, hughes etc.

in fact lee is not in the same class as hughes 200 odd wickets at 28, whats lees stats? hows that gutless weak livered hack Brocken going? weak as a toilet paper.

and when courage was called for m.waugh was out for 12 off 58 balls. and slater was too drunk to do anything, his last 20 odd tests he couldn't hardly get his average above 30.

thank goodness hayden, and langer deprived us of the need to watch Australia 2 for 20 with taylor and that shirt lifter slats out after bared 30 minutes.

as for bevan, two bouncers and he was out in the tests. Martyn might be in a form slump but he's not the coward bevo was in the tests.

as for ponting, classier than anything NSW has offered in the batting stakes since s.waugh wandered on to the scene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pura Cup - QLD vs. NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back