CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Pretty simple idea. Answer a question above you and ask a question to someone below you. Could be related to the Eagles or just something random.

Anyway, to start off:

Was Brendon Ah Chee's limited opportunities due to his ability or does Ken Hinkley have favourites?

How excited are you to see Mark Lecras making his debut for East Perth in round one?
Who is the real slim shady? And can he actually stand?

I'll get back to you when Duggan finally breaks a tackle Vishy.

In all seriousness though, you gotta first answer the question before you can ask one, otherwise it won't really work.

Malcolm Turnbull was great on Q&A. The guy really grew on me

Pretty simple idea. Answer a question above you and ask a question to someone below you. Could be related to the Eagles or just something random.

Anyway, to start off:

Was Brendon Ah Chee's limited opportunities due to his ability or does Ken Hinkley have favourites?

A: His ability. Wasn't as good as their other mids.

Q: Who has the worst youth in the league?

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2017-09-27/2017-season-review-liam-duggan
1.40 min mark.

also to answer your question. Might be a bit of both.

That was pretty meh, but I guess it counts.

Hopefully Duggan can go one better and break 2 tackles in 2018.

A: His ability. Wasn't as good as their other mids.

Q: Who has the worst youth in the league?

A: Probably North Melbourne or Hawthorn. You could include us but our youth is just unproven.

Q: Will Elliot Yeo transition into the midfield?

That was pretty meh, but I guess it counts.

Hopefully Duggan can go one better and break 2 tackles in 2018.

A: Probably North Melbourne or Hawthorn. You could include us but our youth is just unproven.

Q: Will Elliot Yeo transition into the midfield?

Elliot has been tried in patches in the midfield ..I think that is his go but not as a full time midfielder , is a star at HB and thats where we get our drive ..... stuff the midfield that will sort itself out through attrition of players being tried there but in Yeo' s case more HB where he is a star is my final opinion .

Q. Which player will fill the position of wing position in 2018 and onwards with A Gaff ?

Last edited:
Elliot has been tried in patches in the midfield ..I think that is his go but not as a full time midfielder , is a star at HB and thats where we get our drive ..... stuff the midfield that will sort itself out through attrition of players being tried there but in Yeo' s case more HB where he is a star is my final opinion .

Q. Which player will fill the position of wing position's in 2018 and onwards with A Gaff ?
A: I belive it will be Ainsworth. Simmo has said he wants him to play on the wing.

Q: who gets the other wing after Gaff leave in 2019?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q. Which player will fill the position of wing position in 2018 and onwards with A Gaff ?
A.i think jayden hunt will be moved to a wing or billy stretch .they will be partnering gaff on a wing next year

Q.do you think angus brayshaw will be incuded in the gaff trade deal?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back