QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

What club are you from?

I wasn't teasing ure headgear spades not for a second . And if u are doing it for a sick family member I admire that mate . U were amongst the best yesterday again having a fine year for one of the shorter ruckmen . Interested to who the old grub is ?

The new franchise will be the super southerners and np1 will captain coach and president.who are u going to recruit np1?

Well the team will look very much like this.

FB. C.Robson p.Gallagher a.soutar

chb. J.Grainger n.spring m.derrick

c. M.triffet t.morris p.nolan(c)

Chf .l.Valdez a . graham a.templer

f.f j.gracogna a.flowers j.parker (vc)

C m. Vasterink
D. Milligan
D.whittney.

interchange coach :timPearson
M.kimpton assistan:t.morris
J.bond
J.fisher
jed.king

there's ur team mate, heard it here first .

can't wait looking forward to it .
Wow good side Imagain that .

Last edited:
Stomped hey? Mustn't recall the player enquiring about your welfare after the incident which in fact happened upon landing in a pack of people marking the ball oh and the player helping you actually get up!! A shame you would see it that way spades... Thought the game was played in good spirits, love playing against my mate Binga, such an icon within the team and club but was the same at Yeronga!!

Stomped hey? Mustn't recall the player enquiring about your welfare after the incident which in fact happened upon landing in a pack of people marking the ball oh and the player helping you actually get up!! A shame you would see it that way spades... Thought the game was played in good spirits, love playing against my mate Binga, such an icon within the team and club but was the same at Yeronga!!

Took a little longer for you to respond then I thought. You did say sorry. But that was no accident. It was a good game apart from that.

Good from you Troy, now that you have played one it means you have to retire again?? ;) Well it was far from deliberate mate so a shame you saw it that way. We'll leave it there hey!! KP how good was Morro?? ;)

Good from you Troy, now that you have played one it means you have to retire again?? ;) Well it was far from deliberate mate so a shame you saw it that way. We'll leave it there hey!! KP how good was Morro?? ;)

Ok. Was good to play against a few of the boys I used to play along side.

Haha retirement no 7 ya reckon? Couldnt we just call it an "appearance" to avoid me embarrassing myself again :D

I wasn't teasing ure headgear spades not for a second . And if u are doing it for a sick family member I admire that mate . U were amongst the best yesterday again having a fine year for one of the shorter ruckmen . Interested to who the old grub is ?
Cheers. Which club are you from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So jumping off the seniors side of things.

whose everyone's picks for the reserves.

Redcliffe haven't conceded a goal in 3 matches and only had 5 points scored against them.

GF?

Leading goal kicker seems sewed up.

BnF?

So jumping off the seniors side of things.

whose everyone's picks for the reserves.

Redcliffe haven't conceded a goal in 3 matches and only had 5 points scored against them.

GF?

Leading goal kicker seems sewed up.

BnF?
redcliffe vs pine rivers

bnf #5 from carrara

I see Redcliffe have added Brett Somers & Ritchie Kernick to their list in the past few weeks. With Shane Ward still running around IMO it will be hard to go against the Tigers reaching the Big dance in the ressies. They are kicking big scores and conceding next to nothing so it appears they are defending superbly and creating plenty of opportunities.

Wild Wednesday tips.

Buffs came close to winning last week. So I'm thinking they'll embarrass the struggling Logan outfit.

GM too strong at home against UQ. 5+ goals.

Pirates to bounce back after last weeks loss and beat the up and down eagles. (Hope they smash them)

Pine Rivers should beat the traveling Carrara side. 4 goals.

Thoughts?

They are kicking big scores and conceding next to nothing so it appears they are defending superbly and creating plenty of opportunities.

Having just been towelled up first hand by the Tigers Ressies last week I can tell you their defenders didn't have to do much work. Very strong midfield shuts down a lot of ball movement through the center of the ground and runs both ways to support their team. Forward line to their credit also applies good defensive pressure to lock the ball in once it's there.

I'd like to put a request in for a full forward as big as theirs as well, do they sell them at k-mart?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back