QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 stacking reserves debate..... Grabs popcorn haha

Congrats Kp on getting a win - as I said the other day to stick it out when it's been so tough is a credit - might need to get those teeth bleached for b&f night mate!!

Serious question to anyone that knows the bloke - what's the go with flower? 3 clubs in 3 years in the same div in calamvale, Logan and Griffith - chasing a flag or $$. Not potting the bloke at all as I don't know him and appreciate blokes circumstances change but just curious.
I believe flowers played years ago at Moorooka ,I can also confirm me has been mates with the GM coach for many years . Good a reason as any ,
If he was chasing a flag at the start of the season do you think he would have pick Moorooka ?

My tips for the weekend:

Seniors:

Pine Rivers to beat Redcliffe in an upset... Will be a close one but I don't think Pine Rivers will have any issues with travel this time. Big final, so much to play for so I would expect all the players will make the road trip and will be too strong in enemy teritory

UQ to pants Ipswich... Ipswich have been poor of late and another big road trip will be the end of them

Ressies:

Redcliffe to strong for Pine Rivers...5+ goals

Carrara to beat Ipswich... Injuries, poor form plus another big road trip will also end their season prematurely

I'm tipping carrara ressies to go further than some think 1 week ago they beat Ipswich by 30 odd points and scared uq a further back in the season and from what I've heared they have quite a few senior players to come in who have qualified to play.

I wouldn't get your hopes up if they are Carrara Seniors players that you have qualified. From what I have seen, most of them would struggle to get a game for the UQ or Tiger's dew kickers, especially Carrara #36 - absolute witches hat that should be playing two's anyway.

I believe flowers played years ago at Moorooka ,I can also confirm me has been mates with the GM coach for many years . Good a reason as any ,
If he was chasing a flag at the start of the season do you think he would have pick Moorooka ?

I believe a coaching role got him to gm heard it from him that he wasn't intending on playing this year .

Cheers mate was only a question - as I said don't know the bloke and wasn't potting him - just curious to know why he'd played with 3 different clubs in the same comp in 3 years.

But as far as why he picked GM at the start of the year, one would think the coach either had a decent idea of the sort of team he was going to put together or it was fiscally rewarding - can't see a bloke who had a rep as a goal kicking machine going to a cellar dweller for love of the game or friendship!

To
try and get marooka through to finals cause they would be an easier win

haha thats just silly. Moorooka beat Ipswich at the weekend by 46 points, Carrara beat them by less the week before. Moorooka also beat Carrara in Carrara earlier in the season so how do you figure that?

theory of Seniors still being 'live' means Ressies become irrelevant.

This theory has been dumb for many years and proven wrong so many times its amazing it still comes up.

If anything, if the Seniors are still live - the Ressies will be going a million miles an hour trying to force their way into the side!

haha thats just silly. Moorooka beat Ipswich at the weekend by 46 points, Carrara beat them by less the week before. Moorooka also beat Carrara in Carrara earlier in the season so how do you figure that?
just by looking at the results from the last month and the stories i have heard,the ipswich ressies are shot,I've been told they are looking old and slow and from all reports they won't stand a chance on saturday carrara will blow them off the park within the first 10 minutes,my mate acka reckons they will go all the way and also beat uq ressies by at least 10 goals

Ya mate acka is a dud
gee angry pineapple my mate acka has got to be one of the hot favourites for the ressies league B and F he has carved it up all year, the ipswich ressies forwards along with the uq forwards will be battling to kick a goal with him down back,acka would have to average at least 24 touches agame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was watching the beenleigh vs. carrara game
and the number 36 for carrara is an absolute weapon never seen anyone play the game better.

Have a chop mango....U wanna get Reece Conca'ed?

Anyways....on to the tips this week.
Redcliffe in a close one with home field advantage
Same result in the two's

UQ by 4 points v Ipswich
Carrara doing it for me mate acka in the two's over Ipswich

Have a chop mango....U wanna get Reece Conca'ed?

Anyways....on to the tips this week.
Redcliffe in a close one with home field advantage
Same result in the two's

UQ by 4 points v Ipswich
Carrara doing it for me mate acka in the two's over Ipswich
Why don't you get a left handed handball ya weak prick ! My tip this weekend Is that I will dominate the can bar on Saturday !

just by looking at the results from the last month and the stories i have heard,the ipswich ressies are shot,I've been told they are looking old and slow and from all reports they won't stand a chance on saturday carrara will blow them off the park within the first 10 minutes,my mate acka reckons they will go all the way and also beat uq ressies by at least 10 goals

Sorry to burst ya bubble champ but this will NOT happen! Carrara will not make it to the grand final let alone beat UQ by 10 goals!

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back