QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok we are set up for a ripper next week roosters v tigers any takers at this early stage .

Im expecting a close hard contest all day but I think Moorooka will run away with it in the end. Moorooka by 3-4 goals. What do you think Hoff hearted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah maybe. Is it being played at pine? I actually hate Ipswich. I hope Pine win but think if Ippy have a full strength side they might test them.

Doesn't highest ranked get the final? So assume it's at swans. Was surprised by the margin against redcliffe, looking at team list they seemed to have lost a lot of players from last game to the weekend. Colvin missed last two games also. Injuries at this time of year to good players can kill you. Redcliffe should be a good chance against Griffith I think, I've watched them a few times this year and their best footy is very good. Couldn't get to the game at redcliffe one weekend, spewing the big final is other side of town. Should be a belter if both sides play well.

Doesn't highest ranked get the final? So assume it's at swans. Was surprised by the margin against redcliffe, looking at team list they seemed to have lost a lot of players from last game to the weekend. Colvin missed last two games also. Injuries at this time of year to good players can kill you. Redcliffe should be a good chance against Griffith I think, I've watched them a few times this year and their best footy is very good. Couldn't get to the game at redcliffe one weekend, spewing the big final is other side of town. Should be a belter if both sides play well.

Gotta pay and apply for finals. I'd say pine would have tried to lock this one in. Why were you suprised? They beat them by 10 goals earlier on in the season as well?

Gotta pay and apply for finals. I'd say pine would have tried to lock this one in. Why were you suprised? They beat them by 10 goals earlier on in the season as well?

Pine won by 30 the week before, so expected a closer game. Wasn't surprised redcliffe won, just the amount of scoring shots seems to say it was a pretty big win. I didn't see the game unfortunately so can only guess based on scores and team lists. Wonder if a great win like that is better for a side than having a week off like Griffith?

Pine won by 30 the week before, so expected a closer game. Wasn't surprised redcliffe won, just the amount of scoring shots seems to say it was a pretty big win. I didn't see the game unfortunately so can only guess based on scores and team lists. Wonder if a great win like that is better for a side than having a week off like Griffith?

Yeah home ground advantages pay off. We had a few players come back into the side. I think I kicked at least 4 of those 22 behinds lol.

Yeah home ground advantages pay off. We had a few players come back into the side. I think I kicked at least 4 of those 22 behinds lol.

Possibly the worst left foot kick to play the game spades . I think u should stick to playing in the ruck ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back