QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Redcliffe and bond are so good why did they drop down a div?

uut why

that's a pretty silly question/statement ?? And I'm not sure if it is serious!

Just from what I've seen there are still some good sledgers Going around ! Np_#1 I've seen a bit of your team this year and your definitely up for some lip, give a little take a little. Opposition supporters don't think to highly of you either.

#5 for beenleigh gives as good as he gets and loves the banter. Backs it up too good footballer !

I think carrara from the 3 games I've seen they and there supporters like to get involved. Passion/alcohol all the same .

Pine rivers have a few good ones . Whilst I found there crowed to be distasteful, there players had a few good ones the big blonde guy is a ripper from what i could tell.

I do remember a guy from beenleigh a couple of years ago telling someone to "Google me bi**h" to another player .. I really liked that.

Good luck guys this weekend, I'll be interstate still so hopefully get some good match reports through .

that's a pretty silly question/statement ?? And I'm not sure if it is serious!

Just from what I've seen there are still some good sledgers Going around ! Np_#1 I've seen a bit of your team this year and your definitely up for some lip, give a little take a little. Opposition supporters don't think to highly of you either.

#5 for beenleigh gives as good as he gets and loves the banter. Backs it up too good footballer !

I think carrara from the 3 games I've seen they and there supporters like to get involved. Passion/alcohol all the same .

Pine rivers have a few good ones . Whilst I found there crowed to be distasteful, there players had a few good ones the big blonde guy is a ripper from what i could tell.

I do remember a guy from beenleigh a couple of years ago telling someone to "Google me bi**h" to another player .. I really liked that.

Good luck guys this weekend, I'll be interstate still so hopefully get some good match reports through .

You must be thinking I'm someone else mate I hate sledging ;-) who are you sir you have me curious for some time now ! B.Flemming???? K.p?? T-mo???

And yeah they do sus test . Heard a few teams say there dodgy on the time keeping . Either an honest mistake cause there time keeper genuinely can't read the digital stop watch or its a tactic. Either way the longer the game goes, the fittest team wins .. I'm ok with that !

So if Redcliffe and bond are so good why did they drop down a div?

uut why

fishing for flag do think wayneoroo?

looking at results from the QFA i think we see a couple other sides that went up from this division after 2012 drop back down in 2015 Nambour got a 200 point thumping last week and i dont believe either them or caboolture have won a game

You must be thinking I'm someone else mate I hate sledging ;-) who are you sir you have me curious for some time now ! B.Flemming???? K.p?? T-mo???

And yeah they do sus test . Heard a few teams say there dodgy on the time keeping . Either an honest mistake cause there time keeper genuinely can't read the digital stop watch or its a tactic. Either way the longer the game goes, the fittest team wins .. I'm ok with that !

Tips this week -
Moorooka to get done by 4 goals cos everyone knows how easy they are to beat now thanks to lucky ducky.

Park ridge 35 points coming along nicely at the right time my tip to finish strong and get 3rd/4th at was of season

Logan to have a good win this week not sure why just reckon there due and maybe there 5 guns will finally play ???

And finally Ipswich to win easy it's just so simple - just stop bond,Niven,richo,stringer and there other good players and play high intensity footy for all 4 qaurters I don't think redcliffe will score this week

Tips this week -
Moorooka to get done by 4 goals cos everyone knows how easy they are to beat now thanks to lucky ducky.

Park ridge 35 points coming along nicely at the right time my tip to finish strong and get 3rd/4th at was of season

Logan to have a good win this week not sure why just reckon there due and maybe there 5 guns will finally play ???

And finally Ipswich to win easy it's just so simple - just stop bond,Niven,richo,stringer and there other good players and play high intensity footy for all 4 qaurters I don't think redcliffe will score this week

Which is your team?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Good to see that it is an even comp this year. I think Roosters, Tigers & Swans are the three teams that will play off at the pointy end of the season. Must say that i am glad i have retired this year as i never enjoyed playing on Flower, but them i do miss the contest i had with Colven. Plenty of good banter on this thread looking forward to see how the remainder of the season pans out.
Premiers Redcliffe
Runners up Roosters
League B&F Bond (Redcliffe)
Leading Goal kicker Flower (Roosters) and Kingdom (Redcliffe) tied

Good to see that it is an even comp this year. I think Roosters, Tigers & Swans are the three teams that will play off at the pointy end of the season. Must say that i am glad i have retired this year as i never enjoyed playing on Flower, but them i do miss the contest i had with Colven. Plenty of good banter on this thread looking forward to see how the remainder of the season pans out.
Premiers Redcliffe
Runners up Roosters
League B&F Bond (Redcliffe)
Leading Goal kicker Flower (Roosters) and Kingdom (Redcliffe) tied

Great to see u still keeping an eye on the comp , who did u used to play for ? I think the b and f will be between Moorooka 7 park ridge 19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any match reports? Were back did you head to roosters v saints ? Looks like an absolute hiding was it as bad as the result says or just blew out ? 5 best?

Spades fill us in on the eagles game, there ground is the advantage do you think? can eagles be a threat ?? Beenleigh v park ridge alot closer than I thought .

Any match reports? Were back did you head to roosters v saints ? Looks like an absolute hiding was it as bad as the result says or just blew out ? 5 best?

Spades fill us in on the eagles game, there ground is the advantage do you think? can eagles be a threat ?? Beenleigh v park ridge alot closer than I thought .
Was at the saints v roosters game, very tight game to begin with but saints got over run. If they put 4 decent qtrs together in a game they would higher up the table.

Good on Ipswich beating redcliffe!!! they've had a good few weeks!

Was at the saints v roosters game, very tight game to begin with but saints got over run. If they put 4 decent qtrs together in a game they would higher up the table.

Good on Ipswich beating redcliffe!!! they've had a good few weeks!
It wont happen but it would be a breath of fresh air to have a Roosters Ipswich GF. My money is on The Beenleigh Buffoons for bottom spot. That's 11 losses in a row now. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ipswich played well. Their number 2 & 20 are very quick running players. Thier ruckman #33 big unit. But doesn't like the tough stuff. Their ground is like a mountain in the middle. Wings are very different. One bigger than the other and short 50's. Ipswich have improved. May make finals.

Didn't get to a game this week QFF. Maybe np1 or hoff could fill us in the the game ?

Logan - Red Lions
Massive improvment from their ressies - very hungry for the ball and were able to put some very nice movements together from one end of the ground to the other. They are only 2 from 10 BUT I reckon a little more fitness and consistent playing group and we will see a good move up the ladder as we get into round 2.
Our seniors started the season well but have struggled to put it all together over the last few weeks. Yesterday we expected and got a torrid first half with only a kick in it eiter way. 4 goals in 8 mins at the start of the 3rd quarter put some serious wind in the sails and home we came with a pretty dominant 2nd half.
Good day on the scoreboard for us yesterday but that is not what was worthy of comment.
Can't say that we have always enjoyed outings to Tansey Park - and this forum has on a regular basis seen contributors give it the cobbies players and culture. Well...a massive shout out to the cobbies boys and management. Great day of community football yesterday both on and off the field. Someone has got their shit together at Tansey Park and what we witnessed yesterday was very very different to what we expected. It was good hard footy where players and spectators entertained in each other in an appropriate and friendly way.
Take a bow cobbies one and all - and best of luck for the rest of the season!!

Last edited:
Didn't get to a game this week QFF. Maybe np1 or hoff could fill us in the the game ?

Yeah saints footy was the most frequently used phrase of the day

The banter was well and truly on. No real report it is what is is . Saints are good early and are dirty late. Umpires made some really confusing calls 1 involving Jason #21 for saints I'm still trying to figure out the situation.
Henry #16 is a snipper and the slower he gets the later he hits .
But I do like there supporters and there set up with the balcony they produce a good bit of noise . Makes for a bit of fun.

Good game between beenleigh park ridge, a wasteful 2nd quarter was the difference in the end, good game of footy played in good spirits, massive ticks by the buffs yesterday

Saints could become a contender in the not so distant future if, (A) got to training and got some fitness to play more then just a qrt or 2 of good footy, (B) didn't have thugs that would rather try boxing or UFC then play football. Last thing we need is another Logan :p

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back