QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone heard about the rep team for this division? Is there actually going to be a game this year?

Training starts next week I believe I only know of 2 guys that have been invited and only 1 of those is from this division . I believe the rep team is made up from qafa (b) qafa(a) qfa (south) darling downs and maybe 1 other comp I could be wrong tho .

Training starts next week I believe I only know of 2 guys that have been invited and only 1 of those is from this division . I believe the rep team is made up from qafa (b) qafa(a) qfa (south) darling downs and maybe 1 other comp I could be wrong tho .

As far as I know there are no individual rep games just the South Qld (QFA North and South QAFA A & B Darling Downs and Wide Bay) v North Qld (Cairns Townsville Mt Isa Capricornia Mackay)

Thanks NP, can you name these guys or is it a secret?

Heard a rumour B.Burton has got a permit to play against pine rivers this week must have a score to settle!!

Hey can bounce is the rumour true is one b.burton playing under permit today against his old mob ? If so do u know who the person he isn't happy with from the club is ?

Went to have a look at Moorooka v Pine rivers today
And what waist of a day it was
The rooster didn't even have to get out of first gear and still come away with a 90 point win
I noticed from last years GF team there was 3 playing Ressies and I didn't see Valdez out there either , 42 for the roosters was superb in the midfield and big boy 11 was knocking them around all day
And the twin towers up forward were good .

Carrara beat park ridge by almost 200 points combined in ressies/seniors

What will blocker say ? We had heaps out , we had injuries . U were right blocker I should have tipped Carrara looks like last year for the Pirates , without ure miniature ground u just aren't up to speed my old friend .

What will blocker say ? We had heaps out , we had injuries . U were right blocker I should have tipped Carrara looks like last year for the Pirates , without ure miniature ground u just aren't up to speed my old friend .
No credit where it's due Carrara to good today. Lot of work to do for Pirates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to have a look at Moorooka v Pine rivers today
And what waist of a day it was
The rooster didn't even have to get out of first gear and still come away with a 90 point win
I noticed from last years GF team there was 3 playing Ressies and I didn't see Valdez out there either , 42 for the roosters was superb in the midfield and big boy 11 was knocking them around all day
And the twin towers up forward were good .
Roosters almost unbeatable

Sounds a bit far fetched mate? They lost a game.... It happens?

As blocker said Carrara saints deserved win.
Your comment about playing away bit premature as only played two away games with a big win at pine rivers and a loss to saints which is same if not smaller than the pirates.
One rotation from bench from half time doesn't help..
But saints vert good and will trouble a lot of sides .

Vic Point different team at home

Yeah they recruited pretty far and wide and picked up a lot of older guys, who are very capable players but not 100% committed to playing anymore. So I think there are a few there that will not travel at all and will probably only play home games (and away games at Wynnum).

Ipswich Wynnum Draw great game

Well Ipswich seemed pretty happy about the draw while the Wynnum boys were pretty disappointed about it.
Lost one of our best midfielders in the first quarter, when he was knocked out in a collision and he and the Ipswich guy were taken to hospital. I think it hurt us more then them. We put ourselves in position to win the game (and should have in my opinion) but did not finish them off. Too many silly turnovers and players having off games.
Well done to Ipswich though. Rhan had a great game and I reckon they would be a totally different team without him. He pretty much kept them in the game by himself in the third quarter. Also a young guy #4 was very impressive in the midfield.

Well Ipswich seemed pretty happy about the draw while the Wynnum boys were pretty disappointed about it.
Lost one of our best midfielders in the first quarter, when he was knocked out in a collision and he and the Ipswich guy were taken to hospital. I think it hurt us more then them. We put ourselves in position to win the game (and should have in my opinion) but did not finish them off. Too many silly turnovers and players having off games.
Well done to Ipswich though. Rhan had a great game and I reckon they would be a totally different team without him. He pretty much kept them in the game by himself in the third quarter. Also a young guy #4 was very impressive in the midfield.

#4 will win the league medal easily if Ipswich are competitive enough this season absolute gun . Will not be in this league next year

Bond then Ipswich to come in the next two rounds, we will see if they are as good as you think karma.
Bond V GM will be a good test to see where both at truly at, if Roosters touch up Bond like they did the Suns there is fair chance they will go through unbeaten. Ipswich will not get close to GM

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back