QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ipswich v Park Ridge - Ipswich will challenge but the Pirates by 24.
South East Suns v Beenleigh - may have some heat in this one but not on the scoreboard, Suns by 50, KP to jag 4 majors.
Griffith Moorooka v Wynnum - Wynnum to push for a quarter then the game to open up, Roosters by 60
Bond v Carrara - 2 sides with some great youth but I think the students will hold the Saints out at home, Bond by 22.
Pine Rivers v Redcliffe - Sunday fixture? Could be a good game to watch, reckon the Tigers are looking forward to this one and will get up by 30

Ipswich v Park Ridge - Ipswich will challenge but the Pirates by 24.
South East Suns v Beenleigh - may have some heat in this one but not on the scoreboard, Suns by 50, KP to jag 4 majors.
Griffith Moorooka v Wynnum - Wynnum to push for a quarter then the game to open up, Roosters by 60
Bond v Carrara - 2 sides with some great youth but I think the students will hold the Saints out at home, Bond by 22.
Pine Rivers v Redcliffe - Sunday fixture? Could be a good game to watch, reckon the Tigers are looking forward to this one and will get up by 30
are Redcliffe and Pine Rivers catching up on the no game on Anzac Day next week? Or did the Tigers get the points

I think the Tigers got the points, just the return round. Its the Redcliffe Ressies that missed out that week...anyhow a healthy rivalry continues..

Griffith really should have gone up a division, if they were given the chance to and didn't guess it shows their character... embarrassing performance by wynumm. Surprising by Ipswich, great win by the Suns, Beenleigh put up a great fight seeing they had 7 under 17s play!

Last edited:
Griffith really should have gone up a division, if they were given the chance to and didn't guess it shows their character... embarrassing performance by wynumm. Surprising by Ipswich, great win by the Suns, Beenleigh put up a great fight seeing they had 7 under 17s play!
So Saintah, do you know the score vs Bond?

the same Griffith that tried to go up and got denied . Good reporting mate .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the same Griffith that tried to go up and got denied . Good reporting mate .
Clearly cannot read, "if they were given the chance" I didn't know if they were given the chance or requested too. Was just stating if they didn't try then it shows their character. Now I know they tried to it shows they have great character and will most likely go up next season with this dominance.

7 under 17's that's interesting are you sure? A couple of permit players Yes

6 permit players: they played well

Clearly cannot read, "if they were given the chance" I didn't know if they were given the chance or requested too. Was just stating if they didn't try then it shows their character. Now I know they tried to it shows they have great character and will most likely go up next season with this dominance.
There is no reason that the roosters should have gone up a div this year ,mate not sure you know there history but this time 2 years ago they were getting beat by 100 + every second week , even if they were asked go up staying was the smart choice , going up is a big move and not sure the roosters were ready it's a big jump . But what I would do if I were you is focus more on you own club and let others manage there's whatever the roosters are doing is working .
How about you focus on your club and don't make judgement on thing you clearly know nothing about , good luck to your club and hopefully they make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back