QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure were you get your info mate , I would say having only lost 4 games in 2 season would see them in a great position , and I know z few of the boys down there and all I here is good things on and off the field , feel fee to fill us on on what's going on down at the pen , you must have inside info . Or your just full of shit ,
Put up or shut up .
Bit harsh hoffhearted...
Whisper is coach wants to go up but club saying no....coach wants to challenge higher level,which is understandable ..maybe on the move.
As said previously by many he is a good bloke and players have come to club because of him.if he goes players may follow...
Whisper about off field is that club not travelling as well financially...
Some players are at the stage of retiring or dropping down to lower level just for a kick...this can effect the player list.
As said these are whispers but when they come from different sources you must think there is some truth in them
They may be wrong just like my horse tips have been or they maybe right..
This site is about footy on and off the field,about what we see, hear

Bit harsh hoffhearted...
Whisper is coach wants to go up but club saying no....coach wants to challenge higher level,which is understandable ..maybe on the move.
As said previously by many he is a good bloke and players have come to club because of him.if he goes players may follow...
Whisper about off field is that club not travelling as well financially...
Some players are at the stage of retiring or dropping down to lower level just for a kick...this can effect the player list.
As said these are whispers but when they come from different sources you must think there is some truth in them
They may be wrong just like my horse tips have been or they maybe right..
This site is about footy on and off the field,about what we see, hear
Laugh and joke.about .
I hope this makes you happy hoffhearted.
To all the clubs still in finals running good luck for the rest of the season...

Asking Morro ( who, by the way, has no credentials as a psychologist to my knowledge ) " are the Suns doing a Bruce ?". If that's not an identity crisis, I don't know what is.
Twinkle you'd better organize a psychologist and a chiropractor for Buffs training this week, a few mentally scarred boys with sore necks in the group after Saturday's flogging. 39 goals kicked against them, brings back memories of the Mighty Marsden Hawks. Would have to be the Buffs biggest loss in their history.

Twinkle you'd better organize a psychologist and a chiropractor for Buffs training this week, a few mentally scarred boys with sore necks in the group after Saturday's flogging. 39 goals kicked against them, brings back memories of the Mighty Marsden Hawks. Would have to be the Buffs biggest loss in their history.
Why would I need to do that ? I have nothing to do with the Buffs.

Silly Sunday beckons yessa

He just figured you were a nice bloke. It would be seen as a kind gesture !!
Ok, so peanuts post got the better of me and I decided to do a ring around for local psychologists. Appears they are all at some big convention this week, trying to solve the " Are the Suns doing a Bruce" question. So, sorry buffs, I tried to help but no joy.

Ok, so peanuts post got the better of me and I decided to do a ring around for local psychologists. Appears they are all at some big convention this week, trying to solve the " Are the Suns doing a Bruce" question. So, sorry buffs, I tried to help but no joy.
Very good ha ha ha, Suns never been pumped by 200 points. Think they traveling better than your mob Twinkles

Seniors:
Carrara v Redcliffe - Carrara by 40
Ipswich v GM - GM by 80
Pine Rivers v SES - SES by 72
Vic Point v Beenleigh - Vic Point by 55
Wynnum v Bond - Bond by 140

Final 5:
1. Bond
2. GM
3. SES
4. Carrara
5. Vic Point

Carrara v Redcliffe - Carrara by 12
Ipswich v GM - Ipswich by 44
Pine Rivers v SES - SES by 21
Vic Point v Beenleigh - Beenleigh by 38
Wynnum v Bond - Bond by 33

Final 5:
1. Carrara
2. Redcliffe
3. SES
4. Ipswich
5. GM
(Redcliffe & SES positions depending on margins)

So 3 clubs with both seniors & reserves in contention & 4 running 1 side. Looking forward to the finals

Seniors:
Carrara v Redcliffe - Carrara by 40
Ipswich v GM - GM by 80
Pine Rivers v SES - SES by 72
Vic Point v Beenleigh - Vic Point by 55
Wynnum v Bond - Bond by 140

Final 5:
1. Bond
2. GM
3. SES
4. Carrara
5. Vic Point

Carrara v Redcliffe - Carrara by 12
Ipswich v GM - Ipswich by 44
Pine Rivers v SES - SES by 21
Vic Point v Beenleigh - Beenleigh by 38
Wynnum v Bond - Bond by 33

Final 5:
1. Carrara
2. Redcliffe
3. SES
4. Ipswich
5. GM
(Redcliffe & SES positions depending on margins)

So 3 clubs with both seniors & reserves in contention & 4 running 1 side. Looking forward to the finals

Carrara by 50
Roosters by 85
Suns by 23
Bond by 100
Vic Point by 85

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ipswich and roosters are still in shock by being beaten by the umpires. The record books will say we won but both us and ippy will always know that the umpires had far more control of the game than 44 players ever could.

Ruined a good game. The worst of my 30 years playing.

Ipswich and roosters are still in shock by being beaten by the umpires. The record books will say we won but both us and ippy will always know that the umpires had far more control of the game than 44 players ever could.

Ruined a good game. The worst of my 30 years playing.
Agreed Morro I was also at the game to see if ippy could upset the roosters , from the start it was the umpire show I reckon there was at least 3 double 50s , 10 reversed free kicks and way to many wrong calls I have never in my 40 years in footy seen a worse display of over umpiring , it was at times embarassing ,
They wreck what was a great game credit to both side s

Agreed Morro I was also at the game to see if ippy could upset the roosters , from the start it was the umpire show I reckon there was at least 3 double 50s , 10 reversed free kicks and way to many wrong calls I have never in my 40 years in footy seen a worse display of over umpiring , it was at times embarassing ,
They wreck what was a great game credit to both side s

I ventured out to watch a QAFL game yesterday and heard more swearing from the players than I have heard all year from any of our games. But to my amazement there wasn't even a warning or even look like a send off.

Yet in our competition there would have been 5 or 6 yellow or red cards. Don't want to seem like an umpire basher but the amount of cards and 50 m penalties has been ridiculous .

Let's hope they loosen up in the finals and may the best team win . Hope the umpires do their job and don't get a mention on the forum. I think next year they need to be reminded for having a feel for the game and letting a bit go. I think most of the bad language was not threatening towards them, more just a few boys letting off a bit of steam.

So Moro pass the message on for the lime team to loosen up a little please mate.

Good luck to all the teams in the finals and hopefully it will be a competitive finals series.

I ventured out to watch a QAFL game yesterday and heard more swearing from the players than I have heard all year from any of our games. But to my amazement there wasn't even a warning or even look like a send off.

Yet in our competition there would have been 5 or 6 yellow or red cards. Don't want to seem like an umpire basher but the amount of cards and 50 m penalties has been ridiculous .

Let's hope they loosen up in the finals and may the best team win . Hope the umpires do their job and don't get a mention on the forum. I think next year they need to be reminded for having a feel for the game and letting a bit go. I think most of the bad language was not threatening towards them, more just a few boys letting off a bit of steam.

So Moro pass the message on for the lime team to loosen up a little please mate.

Good luck to all the teams in the finals and hopefully it will be a competitive finals series.
Completely agree Blocker, and wonder why the umpires that umpire at lower levels are so precious?? They wouldnt last 2 minutes in a state league game. Why is this the case ?? Is this because they have only umpired under age games, and think that is how senior games should be umpired ?? Didn't any of them ever play footy themselves ??

Well in light of the previous posts I would like to send a shout out to the guys who umpired the Bond/Vikings game.
By no means were they perfect but they were consistent in their calls, were very clear in their directions and did it all with a good bit a banter that still showed respect to the players. They were not precious at all and di not treat us like children but were firm in their calls.
Cant ask for more than that I think. So well done Leroy and don't know the others guys name.
Also well done Bond, played very well and deserved their win. Good luck in the finals to everyone involved.
Now back to the party!!!

No yellow cards in QAFL though

No chat from today's games or results ?? Not even one drunken post from someone after playing their last game for the season ?? What happened to this forum ??? Or are there a few nerves flying around on the eve of finals ??

I think everyone might be a bit nervous about facing Bond maybe Pea Nut.

Although Moorooka seem to be just winning at present, I still think they can go back to back. Be a shame if a few of the big mouths at Bond choked on the big stage and fell apart in finals. Here's hoping anyway that the Chooks or even the Suns can keep the silverware in our end of town.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back