QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Morro in your experience playing against Logan / Suns during the past decade, your opinion will be held in high regard, if only by my good self.
Are the Suns doing a Bruce?
New club new culture?
Asking Morro ( who, by the way, has no credentials as a psychologist to my knowledge ) " are the Suns doing a Bruce ?". If that's not an identity crisis, I don't know what is.

The Roosters being the exception, good list management
The roosters list management may come at.a cost.
Whispers I hear is that the club not travelling to well and players not a real happy group at the moment.
May be big player movement next year.....
Only whisper but seems to be getting stronger.....

Hey Moro, coming to the end of the season and not being the youngest of players I am weighing some things up and am considering turning to the Lime Green side.
Who do i get in touch with to find out what is involved or what I steps I might need to take?

Hey Macman .... turning to the dark side ....... We are always looking for more on the dark side especially former players

Give Cameron Williamson or Alex Whetton a call at AFLQ they're the two main men when it comes to the dark side

Hey Macman .... turning to the dark side ....... We are always looking for more on the dark side especially former players

Give Cameron Williamson or Alex Whetton a call at AFLQ they're the two main men when it comes to the dark side
Moro first game for macman...pirates at home,if he can survive blockers spray he's ready for anything....

Morro in your experience playing against Logan / Suns during the past decade, your opinion will be held in high regard, if only by my good self.
Are the Suns doing a Bruce?
New club new culture?

I obviously only played the first game against the Suns, but the change in culture that has been implemented by Plugger and his crew is quite remarkable in my limited opinion.

The roosters list management may come at.a cost.
Whispers I hear is that the club not travelling to well and players not a real happy group at the moment.
May be big player movement next year.....
Only whisper but seems to be getting stronger.....
don't believe the whispers.

Redcliffe by 1 point over Vic Point
Bond by 190 points against the Once Mighty Buffs
Roosters by 100 points v Pine Rivers
Carrara last kick of the day victors over Park Ridge
Wynuum by 25 points against Ippy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redcliffe v Victoria Point - 16 points
Bond v Buffs - 120 points
Roosters v Pine Rivers - 120 points
Park Ridge v Carrara - 12 points
Ipswich v Wynuum - 32 points

don't believe the whispers.
Few of the whispers coming from people in the know...
The roosters may not be travelling as well as they would like to be..off field especially....
We will wait and see....
After watching the top 3play this year I still think moorooka the team to beat.
If they can nullify bonds on ballers I think rooster's have the better forwards to kick a score.
Looking forward to the next month or so of football.

And, just to elaborate further, I look at the Logan/ SE Suns thing like the Bruce " Kaitlyn " Jenner thing. Bruce can change his name to Kaitlyn, put on some make up and a long flowing gown, or even a skimpy 2 piece bikini ( urrgghh, spew, vomit ) and convince himself that he's now Kaitlyn, but in the end, he's just a confused Bruce.

Do you think Bruce Jenner would get called gay on the footy field in QAFA A?

Would make a good umpire I reckon Moro?

Logan were folded up, Suns formed new club with new constitution, new management committee, change of colors with totally new design, new playing roster, new coaches. The only thing that remains the same from Logan days is the venue. Can you get your mind around that?
Buff decided to stay a stand alone club and not merge with Logan, no change, everything remains the same other than players moving on. Total different situation no comparison between Buff and Suns

So the logan cobras life memberships wouldnt carry over to the south east suns then seeing as though they are a totally new entity with only the ground as the remaining tie between the 2 totally seperate clubs? ..... #lawyered

Few of the whispers coming from people in the know...
The roosters may not be travelling as well as they would like to be..off field especially....
We will wait and see....
After watching the top 3play this year I still think moorooka the team to beat.
If they can nullify bonds on ballers I think rooster's have the better forwards to kick a score.
Looking forward to the next month or so of football.
Not sure were you get your info mate , I would say having only lost 4 games in 2 season would see them in a great position , and I know z few of the boys down there and all I here is good things on and off the field , feel fee to fill us on on what's going on down at the pen , you must have inside info . Or your just full of shit ,
Put up or shut up .

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back