QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

which teams are in and who missed out, should be 11 teams if Victoria Point, Wynnum and Bond all were accepted. What about Beenleigh, the word is that they don't have the numbers but have the cash.
Pretty sure it'll be the same as last year but one team will take UQ's spot.

The League are supplying them this year I believe but at a cost to clubs. The reason they stopped supplying them was probably to create a need and then to charge... profit
Only supplying full umps for seniors not reserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As in Wynnum were close to having the required registered number of players, and had fronted up to AFLQ with the cash required to join QAFA A. That up front payment is a big commitment.
and well done to them for getting the money and numbers together

Pretty sure it'll be the same as last year but one team will take UQ's spot.

Explain why you think only one club will join the QAFA A comp ??

Seemed? Assumption is the mother of all **** ups. It's like someone saying pine rivers will win the flag.

Also, seemed does not equal an assumption, ever !!

Interesting. Griffith definitely will be strong, and hard to beat. Suprised that you think Vic Point will get accepted and Wynnum won't. I think it is more likely to be the other way round.

I reckon with the way AFLQ operate they'll give a new side like Vic Point a chance in a higher division like they did Park Ridge last season. If they aren't competitive they'll be replaced by Wynnum in the Comp in 2016

I reckon with the way AFLQ operate they'll give a new side like Vic Point a chance in a higher division like they did Park Ridge last season. If they aren't competitive they'll be replaced by Wynnum in the Comp in 2016
Why not bring both teams in and make 10 team comp

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back