QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Mayne v Springwood would be a great match to watch. Winner of North and South.
Unfortunately won't be as great a match up as everyone would hope with the Pumas going in very undermanned due to a host of key players being unavailable. Will be half strength at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm you are a w@nker!! We have all moved on, pity you can't. You keep banging on about how it is all in the past, but yet you still can't help yourself. Take a step back and have a look at what a massive flog your posts make you out to be!!
Yup I'm a w***er.. How was that pine rivers or football related?? Just a bit of a joke but once again the tissues come out you blokes need to get of the mummy's tit slightly sensitive by the looks of it..

Yup I'm a ******.. How was that pine rivers or football related?? Just a bit of a joke but once again the tissues come out you blokes need to get of the mummy's tit slightly sensitive by the looks of it..
Who said anything about it being Pine Rivers related Nick? Check my username, don't believe Pine Rivers is located in Sixth Ave is it?
Just the fact you keep sledging/commenting on the person in question proves you are being childish. If you have a problem with him, deal with him in person, not in a public forum as we are all getting a bit tired of variations of the same old thing. Offer something constructive for a change, you do actually have a footy brain underneath that thick skull of yours

Yup I'm a ******.. How was that pine rivers or football related?? Just a bit of a joke but once again the tissues come out you blokes need to get of the mummy's tit slightly sensitive by the looks of it..

Look forward watching ur skills on show wingman who you playing for ?

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back